• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely disgusting that. Enrique was having a bad game, but he shouldn't take it out on the boy like that.

Blatant jealousy.

He knows the power Godnan Zidane has. Look at the cunt hide behind the ref.

i1jNezaRCtArK.gif

GorillaJu

That wispy little streak of piss would get bulldozed by Enrique. Your gif conveniently doesn't include the previous 5 seconds of Januzaj hanging off him like a spider monkey trying to wrestle down a rhino.

Lightning

Banned
Liverpool should put in a bid for Kieren Gibbs or Nacho Monreal. Their current LB's suck while we have 2 excellent left backs.

That wispy little streak of piss would get bulldozed by Enrique. Your gif conveniently doesn't include the previous 5 seconds of Januzaj hanging off him like a spider monkey trying to wrestle down a rhino.

At least he doesn't look like a cross-eyed Enrique Iglesias.

Fady K

Man Lewandowski seems like a fucking prat.

Even though Dortmund supposedly lied to him about promising to sell him to Bayern as early as last summer, I can't stand the guy either. When it came to Van Persie I can understand that after EIGHT years at Arsenal, having not won a major trophy in that period he wanted to take the chance to play for a team that likely would have (and did) won a major trophy. Also Arsenal in that period did not go far for a while beyond third place.

Dortmund on the other hand came off 2 seasons full of trophies and the 3rd season they were only second and had even reached the CL final. They are quite a team that can challenge on all fronts time and time again; they added exciting new players this summer. On top of that Dortmund is where Lewa rose to fame and was a hero for the club and the fans. To leave during such a period - and to the biggest rivals, no less - is a joke IMO. Feel sorry that the fans had to end up loving such a player. On the other hand I'm sure Bayern will financially reward him much more.

Fady K

Lewandowski realized that Klopp is a phony and unlikable coach.

Klopp is awesome man ;D Maybe it is Lewandowski who is phony and unlikable :/ I honestly feel bad for Klopp having to lose out two star players in the same year to his biggest rivals.

Just imagine giving Muller and Ribery to Dortmund when they have so much to offer Bayern.

Blablurn

Even though Dortmund supposedly lied to him about promising to sell him to Bayern as early as last summer, I can't stand the guy either. When it came to Van Persie I can understand that after EIGHT years at Arsenal, having not won a major trophy in that period he wanted to take the chance to play for a team that likely would have (and did) won a major trophy. Also Arsenal in that period did not go far for a while beyond third place.

Dortmund on the other hand came off 2 seasons full of trophies and the 3rd season they were only second and had even reached the CL final. They are quite a team that can challenge on all fronts time and time again; they added exciting new players this summer. On top of that Dortmund is where Lewa rose to fame and was a hero for the club and the fans. To leave during such a period - and to the biggest rivals, no less - is a joke IMO. Feel sorry that the fans had to end up loving such a player. On the other hand I'm sure Bayern will financially reward him much more.

Well, they promised him that he can leave. In the end they didn't let him go. Dortmund is such an unlikable club.

Blablurn

#Guardiola: "It’s not possible to win trophies with only 11 players. We have lots of good players and all of them are good enough to start." #FCBH96 #MiaSanMia

tumblr_mtpaac3tGX1ro94ojo5_250.gif

Lightning

Banned
Gotze really looks like a dork in Bayern's outfit.

I hope we draw Bayern at some stage again in the CL so Ozil can assist us in getting a measure of revenge against Bayern.

First he will assist us in destroying Dortmund.

Blablurn

Gotze really looks like a dork in Bayern's outfit.

I hope we draw Bayern at some stage again in the CL so Ozil can assist us in getting a measure of revenge against Bayern.

First he will assist us in destroying Dortmund.

lol, thiago will destroy you (if he ever recovers)

Lightning

Banned
Perfect!!!!!

Do you think we should throw our best team against Chelsea in that League Cup game? In a battle of reserves Chelsea easily outclasses us. Our only chance really is to play Giroud, Ozil, Cazorla, Ramsey and go for it.

Only Mertesacker and Arteta from today's team will be able to handle Chelsea. Fabianski will be okay as well since I don't think there is much difference between him and Szczesny.

lol, thiago will destroy you (if he ever recovers)
You have all those awesome players yet you mention the most overrated player in your squad? Also the one no one will miss when he doesn't play. Joining Bayern was really a stupid move for Thiago.

Salvadora

Perfect!!!!!

Do you think we should throw our best team against Chelsea in that League Cup game? In a battle of reserves Chelsea easily outclasses us. Our only chance really is to play Giroud, Ozil, Cazorla, Ramsey and go for it.

Only Mertesacker and Arteta from today's team will be able to handle Chelsea. Fabianski will be okay as well since I don't think there is much difference between him and Szczesny.
I'm not sure of the date we're playing that. so that and the surrounding fixtures could play a large part in how we approach that game in terms of squad. It reminds me a little bit of playing Manchester City in one of the cups a few seasons ago, we played a semi-second string side and still gave them a headache. If players like Mata are cup players then I'm not sure how much of a chance we have :p

I really want to win it though, so I hope Wenger takes it seriously. That side last night was forced on him through injury and was sub-Championship quality imo.

Lightning

Banned
I'm not sure of the date we're playing that. so that and the surrounding fixtures could play a large part in how we approach that game in terms of squad. It reminds me a little bit of playing Manchester City in one of the cups a few seasons ago, we played a semi-second string side and still gave them a headache. If players like Mata are cup players then I'm not sure how much of a chance we have :p

I really want to win it though, so I hope Wenger takes it seriously. That side last night was forced on him through injury and was sub-Championship quality imo.
Our fixtures are like this, every 2nd game is mid week:

Crystal Palace A

Chelsea H (Captial One cup)

Lolerpool H

Dortmund A

Man Utd H

Jack cw

You have all those awesome players yet you mention the most overrated player in your squad? Also the one no one will miss when he doesn't play. Joining Bayern was really a stupid move for Thiago.

We will talk about it when he scored 3 goals against Arsenal at the Emirates in the CL semi final ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom