• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
stor_10481048_09590.jpg

It was reported Chievo President Luca Campedelli came down after the game to reassure the linesman who made the error.

He gave the refs his vote of confidence and asked them to cheer up.

Can we add 'Class in Serie A' to the Ramsey Effect picture?

Lightning

Banned
He gave the refs his vote of confidence and asked them to cheer up.

Can we add 'Class in Serie A' to the Ramsey Effect picture?
Ramsey deserves his spot in the limelight. Leave the title alone for a little while.

Stoke nearly ended his career, then Arsenal fans showed their asshole side and blamed him for everything that went wrong even when it wasn't his fault, and now he's come back and silenced his critics and is showing his potential. After that "Everyone hates Wenger" embarrasment title Arsenal fans deserve this one.

Jack cw

Probably not.
He has this unpredictablity that is impossible to defend. A special skill that only he has and he shows it especially against big opponents. He was Bayerns best last year, and scores goals no one has seen before. Unique quality that makes him so special.

GorillaJu

If Muller is the best player in the world I've got an island in the Caribbean to sell you.

Suarez is clearly the best player in the world.

Still pissed about yesterday. How the fuck can we let Bologna score three goals, it's ridicolous. The sad part is that we can't do anything about it, except sack Allegri and get Tassotti, but that might be too risky. It would've been better if we left Kakà in Madrid and bought Astori or some other CB, but as usual merchandising is much more important than actual results for our team, so there's that.

Also, fuck Swansea and fuck Napoli (really classy shirt about Balo, btw). Assholes, they went right on my "never bet on them again" blacklist.

How is the new title not What is kip?! That was the funniest thing I've read in ages. London for nap was close.

Good win tonight. Didnt see the game but seems like we played alright, if not great. Give me that sweet sweet macho Pea
I have no idea what's so hilarious about it

Tc91

:looool Bayern fan saying Dortmund is a unlikeable club and another saying Muller is the best player in the world at the moment.

Off your fucking rockers lads. Go home Bayern fans.

Blablurn

:looool Bayern fan saying Dortmund is a unlikeable club and another saying Muller is the best player in the world at the moment.

Off your fucking rockers lads. Go home Bayern fans.

According to British people the best player in the world is the one who makes the most tricks in the world. Or the fastest runner. Hyping Bale lol.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I am....impressed honestly.

Don't be. It's La liga.

Still pissed about yesterday. How the fuck can we let Bologna score three goals, it's ridicolous. The sad part is that we can't do anything about it, except sack Allegri and get Tassotti, but that might be too risky. It would've been better if we left Kakà in Madrid and bought Astori or some other CB, but as usual merchandising is much more important than actual results for our team, so there's that.

Also, fuck Swansea and fuck Napoli (really classy shirt about Balo, btw). Assholes, they went right on my "never bet on them again" blacklist.

Soooooooooooooooo

How was Matri?

*hides*

Ramsey deserves his spot in the limelight. Leave the title alone for a little while.

Stoke nearly ended his career, then Arsenal fans showed their asshole side and blamed him for everything that went wrong even when it wasn't his fault, and now he's come back and silenced his critics and is showing his potential. After that "Everyone hates Wenger" embarrasment title Arsenal fans deserve this one.

"Add to the picture" not title. Lightning please read.

spidye

the best player in the world is fucking Ribery and it's not even a contest

you will see the light when he wins ballon d'or

pulga

Banned
Bayern fans needs to let off the crack

Arsenal fans need a reality check

Barca fans need some kinda brain vitamins, they keep forgetting they fucked Sevilla over

United fans need Sir Frog back

If Ribery is the world's best player, then Piszczek must be the world's best best player because he kicked Ribery's ass for 3 years straight, even with a fucked up hip last season.

Fady K

I actually like Klopp, he's an idiot sometimes but who isn't? The dortmund players on the other hand, most of them are assholes.

Like Hummels?

Manchester United not winning the league ever again

We should never doubt Man United. Last season they did not have the best of squads but their determination pushed them through the title race by a clear margin as well. And then Yurt and the rest of the United fans will tell us that they told us so at the end of the season :p As gary neville may say: it is written in the stars.

As for Hummels, I don't know his story much honestly, but (correct me if I'm wrong) didn't Bayern choose to loan him out to Dortmund before deciding on selling him?

Elchele

Hummels?

That was a 19-year-old that wouldn't have played for Bayern going to a club fighting for an Europa Leauge spot.

He surely would have been a starter under LvG, even Badstuber was a starter for him!

Hummels case was part of the Klinsmann era, everything in that period of time is shit. Hummels didn't want to come back later (there was a buy back option for Bayern), but it was obvious after how the club handled his case, they made him feel like an useless player.

Badstuber and Thomas Muller (Basel or Hoffenheim) were about to be sold/loaned out too, because of Klinsmann. But Hermann Gerland stopped that from happening, thank God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom