• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

ROOOOOOOONEY

I'd like to quote a headline from a article today.

May 1998: The last time England won a match without a United player (that's 177 matches!)... So, why is Old Trafford such a hotbed of 'hate' for the Three Lions?

United carrying England.

lol @Sturridge's face after the celebration. He was genuinely pissed that he didn't get to shoot or that Rooney didn't backheel it to him 2 feet in front of goal, lol.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Townsend takes a shit on Walcott in terms of creating chances. Nice game from him so far.

Tc91

Townsend takes a shit on Walcott in terms of creating chances. Nice game from him so far.

Very good game from him. Don't get why England insist on playing Gerrard/Lampard when we have Barkley on the bench.

Januzaj shows if you give youngsters a chance who are hungry they can produce something. Just like Townsend tonight.

Meier

Decent chances there for Belarus.

Apparently Wazza Roon has more goals than any other player in English history now if you exclude friendlies (so just in competitive games).

Fergie

Banned
Very good game from him. Don't get why England insist on playing Gerrard/Lampard when we have Barkley on the bench.

Januzaj shows if you give youngsters a chance who are hungry they can produce something. Just like Townsend tonight.
Roy is just a yes man. Should have been Barkely and Wilshire in dat midfield.

Meier

Beautiful dribbling/run by Pedro. Man, they're unfair.

Sounds like Hart made a good save according to the ESPN Boot Room. *huzzah*

Meier

Silva just left it on a plate for Michu in the box.. couldn't do anything with it. Negredo must be thinking that could have been my goal!

Then CRUSHED!

Haha yeah that was a rough tackle. I was impressed that Pedro got up so quickly rather than rolling around as if he'd been shot.

Manager

Silva just left it on a plate for Michu in the box.. couldn't do anything with it. Negredo must be thinking that could have been my goal!

Haha yeah that was a rough tackle. I was impressed that Pedro got up so quickly rather than rolling around as if he'd been shot.

Yeah he has been behaving well in the last Spain matches, dont know about Barca.

Btw, the Hart save was from a header from a freekick, cat like. Offside though.

Manager

Spain getting closer and closer. Anyone know why Iniesta is benched?

Andros is refreshing, always tries to beat his man.

Until that game when he will constantly fail beating his man and every newspaper will give him crap for wasting the ball. Fate of the dribbler.

Fergie

Banned
Spain getting closer and closer. Anyone know why Iniesta is benched?

Until that game when he will constantly fail beating his man and every newspaper will give him crap for wasting the ball. Fate of the dribbler.

Fuck the press. Dribbling isn't always perfect but it can create good chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom