• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Januzaj plays today. If he doesn't it would have been worthless as he could have gotten some minutes in the u21 game from a couple of days ago.

pappe

Soldado needs to come off. He provides nothing in attack. Just stands around while Spurs counter. He's too slow and clumsy to link up play

Got an assist, but has done nothing else.
He does end up giving the ball away quite a lot as well. He is not used to the faster pace.

this guy is spraying all over her feet her legs her tits her face

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IneQGbxYcVE

i don't blame him i would've done the same

omfg she just squirted in his face

i would never wash my face again
i would use that water as a lubricant

oh my god that top

iknHeKamAE4x0.png

bud

Soldado needs to come off. He provides nothing in attack. Just stands around while Spurs counter. He's too slow and clumsy to link up play

Got an assist, but has done nothing else.

agreed. 26 million pounds is too much for such a limited player.

bud

dembele can be a world class dribbler when he feels like it. seriously.

it's not right to play him to so far away from the box.

Clegg

Zaha isn't even on the bench. Starting to feel a bit sorry for him. Such a talented player but he isn't even getting a look in.

Reading between the lines of what Moyes said about him it sounds like Zaha has had a hard time settling in.

L1NETT

agreed. 26 million pounds is too much for such a limited player.

Defoe always seem to be much more a goal threat than Soldado. Soldado isn't strong enough to hold it up, or quick enough to get in behind.

Odds for Sessengnon to score today?

Wilbur

Banned
Torres has looked better in this game than he has for a long while, and it would have to be one where he arguably shouldn't be on the pitch :lol

Meier

Very surprised that he's got Nasri coming in as a sub especially with no Silva. Dzeko and Negredo is a weird pairing. Curious how that will work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom