• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Interesting, I don't really see a cardable offense there. Just seems like a foul at worse. Definitely nothing on Vertonghen as he gets the ball. I guess the pulling of the shirt as he came down could have got him in trouble.

GorillaJu

What is MIke Dean trying to say with that card? If a 50/50 looks unlikely for you, youre supposed to just concede it and not go in? It was a legit attempt to win the duel. No way that was a foul, and he had all the time in the world to call it.

Wilbur

Banned
What is MIke Dean trying to say with that card? If a 50/50 looks unlikely for you, youre supposed to just concede it and not go in? It was a legit attempt to win the duel. No way that was a foul, and he had all the time in the world to call it.

To be honest I thought it looked far worse in real time, seemed like Torres came in really fast and headbutted him (accidentally, but dangerous play).

Was only in the replay it cleared things up.

Desaan

Good job I get BT Sport for free because I wouldn't pay for this shit, half the time it doesn't even work. No signal for the last 15 mins. Wankers.

GorillaJu

To be honest I thought it looked far worse in real time, seemed like Torres came in really fast and headbutted him (accidentally, but dangerous play).

Was only in the replay it cleared things up.

It looked worse in real time from the TV cameras but Mike Dean was close enough to have seen, or you would think anyway. Must have been the shirt tug. I saw him put his hand in his pocket immediately while the players were calming down, I just thought it'd be Vertonghen getting carded since he put his arm across.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom