• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I'll take the point. We haven't quite got the nerve to win a game like this yet, hopefully we will build from here.

Shame JD couldn't score, he had the golden chance.

pulga

Banned
I'll take the point. We haven't quite got the nerve to win a game like this yet, hopefully we will build from here.

Shame JD couldn't score, he had the golden chance.

Seems to me you haven't got the talent

Those 100m looking cheap now eheheheh

bjaelke

torres.gif

Tc91

Damn, turned on SS1 for Soccer Saturday and Jamie Redknapp was speaking for a bit.

He said "The past 50 odd games for Valencia and Young goals between them - 1."

Thank fuck neither of them are playing today.

Wow wtf. Torres you little shithouse.

Meier

A good result for both teams but it feels like Spurs don't have that guy who can just grab the game by the scruff of the net and win it without Bale. Paulinho won the previous game with that pretty back heel but Bale won games on his own.

Need to play Lamela more. I know AVB said he would have some trouble settling in due to not speaking any English. Maybe he's nervous about that in a big game like this.

Ushojax

Seems to me you haven't got the talent

Those 100m looking cheap now eheheheh

lol

you had to bribe a referee to beat Elche

silence

A good result for both teams but it feels like Spurs don't have that guy who can just grab the game by the scruff of the net and win it without Bale. Paulinho won the previous game with that pretty back heel but Bale won games on his own.

Need to play Lamela more. I know AVB said he would have some trouble settling in due to not speaking any English. Maybe he's nervous about that in a big game like this.

To be fair we had the chances to win it. Gyfli had two sexual late efforts and JD had an amazing chance.

Linius

I'm getting X because my little bro wants Y, and Dean's getting X as well.

I'm not too sure what the differences are actually

Just some version exclusives. Amongst them the super evolution for Mewto and obviously the legendary Pokedude on the cover. Leaning towards X too. Gonna do that.

Wilbur

Banned
Im going with the version that doesn't have the goat/deer looking pokemon on the cover.

Also, starting with the Fire type.

Xerneas > Yveltal. Fairy gon ruin dat Dark motherfucker

Not sure what starter I'm going with yet. I need to see the final evos before I decide but Nintendo have put an embargo on it :(

Meier

To be fair we had the chances to win it. Gyfli had two sexual late efforts and JD had an amazing chance.
Yeah, that turn and volley from Gylfi was beautiful. Thought it was going in for sure. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Like I said at the time, I thought Defoe would score for sure. He loves slotting the ball by the keeper from that angle.

Ushojax

Tbf that gif of Torres is very short, vertongen is aggressive and pushes him just before

Oh please, a push means you can scratch someone in the face? He'll get a big ban from the FA because they can now review violent conduct even if the ref has booked the player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom