• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
imdisgusted.gif

Za-ha!

edit: Two double-posts in one day. My subconscious is trying to get us to the next thread :p

phaze

Poland! You can make it! Park that bus firmly and deliver ball to Lewandowski in every attack. Jeszcze Polska nie zginęła!

I have a bad feeling about playoffs. We gonna get either Portugal or France, depending if we will be seeded or not. Tough Ukrainian Luck.

I wish you all the best but make no mistake, we won't get any points from this game. Sorry :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Question about The Walking Dead (GAME):

I don't like the little girl, she's annoying and eats all my candy. Can I ditch her early on or is she like, my sidekick in this whole game?

:lol at the double posts

Your team doesn't seem to have a gameplan. Reminds me of Watford in the playoff final

For some reason, 3-1 feels like an overturnable defecit, but 4-1 doesn't

We did, but we depended on the wrong players.

Egypt still play with a libro in the league and most CBs expect 2 beside them. The only pure 4-4-2 game we've played against a big team in a while.

Fergie

Banned
United and Barca interested in Koke who allegedly has a £16m release clause.
Well probably counts us out if Barca are interested.

Didn't Lewa change to new servers recently? Did the Ubisoft delays really kill it? Don't think its much of a megaton.

So hyped, I was so worried about this game with all the injuries but wow, the attack really shone. Having Ray Hudson provide commentary was just icing on the cake. Once the job is complete, maybe I can start planning for Brazil

So hyped, I was so worried about this game with all the injuries but wow, the attack really shone. Having Ray Hudson provide commentary was just icing on the cake. Once the job is complete, maybe I can start planning for Brazil

Congrats bro :)

For some reason it made me happy seeing you with a Ghanaian(sp?) manager, since a lot of the other big African teams seem to have non-native managers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom