• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BW4e12_IcAA-fOd.jpg

Linius

Sorry for ignoring your GTAV invite earlier. Just got done doing a racing boost and as you sent the invite I was turning the console off.

Ah sorry, I was smashing some buttons in the mission host screen. I wanted to send an invite to a buddy and then I invited all of the crew members and all of my XBL friends :p

Gravity

tumblr_lga79iMOyk1qg4ayxo1_400.gif

Alfonso Cuarón is a fucking brilliant filmmaker! It's not as good as the hype is making it out to be but it's unique and you won't see anything like it anytime soon.

And you should definitely and defiantly watch it in 3D only!

Spoiler
I hated one certain hollywood moment from George Clooney though

I loved it.

Sandra Bullock was fantastic, that moment sucked for sure but it played more to the "nothing good is happening to her today" thing.

Earth looked strangely fantastic.

When the debree started flying at you did you twitch? I defiantly did. Even after I realised I was I couldn't stop.

Suen

Surely Kiessling must have known that goal was outside. German players are cunts, only Klose has the true German honor left.

derExperte

Meier

Will be great moment for us.

Knack looks terrible. I'm not expecting much. The Mail are sticking with a figure of £15k a week for Townsend up from only £6k. I really can't believe he signed a new deal that cheap.. there has to be some absolutely insane incentives/bonuses in there. Surely a now established full international for England should be making a minimum of £50k or so.

Carbonox

Shut your nan, Natalie Portman and Katy Perry on The Graham Norton Show. My arse is still sore from the gigantosaurus dump I had earlier that you could fit 5 tazos clean up there.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't know what list is this, but I wanna be sandwiched between Wooden and Meier

tumblr_mutw68CjwG1s8n0cgo6_400.gif

Edit: your edit ruined it!

I loved it.

Sandra Bullock was fantastic, that moment sucked for sure but it played more to the "nothing good is happening to her today" thing.

Earth looked strangely fantastic.

When the debree started flying at you did you twitch? I defiantly did. Even after I realised I was I couldn't stop.

I totally did!

bud

Shut your nan, Natalie Portman and Katy Perry on The Graham Norton Show. My arse is still sore from the gigantosaurus dump I had earlier that you could fit 5 tazos clean up there.

i don't even dare to imagine the objects that john mayer's put in her bumhole

john please be gentle

1393270_607956565950710_1546551949_n.jpg

Man, I am tempted to wake up first thing. That's a great slate of games.

I usually catch the 10am games, but 7:45 is a sacrifice reserved for games more important than that like derbies or top 4 etc.

And actually the Spanish times are awesome. Start like way late. Too bad the league isn't as interesting as BPL outside of Barca/Madrid

Meier

I don't know what list is this, but I wanna be sandwiched between Wooden and Meier

http://24.media.tumblr.com/4e59235a2491208cf4fc3140378c6e07/tumblr_mutw68CjwG1s8n0cgo6_400.gif[img]
[/QUOTE]
:D That's his list of people who think Knack looks terrible (it looks so underwhelming and I love a good platformer).

[quote="yellow submarine, post: 86581567"]I usually catch the 10am games, but 7:45 is a sacrifice reserved for games more important than that like derbies or top 4 etc.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's actually 6:45 for me so I'm not going to actually do it, but it's still tempting!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
:D That's his list of people who think Knack looks terrible (it looks so underwhelming and I love a good platformer).

*quick youtube*

There's something off about it but I can't quite put my finger on it. Either the main character looks out of place or he's simply not cool enough to be a main character.

Dibbz

Fuck me Diaby had to have another surgery because of his injury. Probably not back till next season now. Fuck I feel so bad for the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom