• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Fellaini will postpone his wrist surgery until after the World Cup.

So he should be ready to play tomorrow.

Wow! That's quite a delay. I think I had heard it was probably going to happen in November/December (he was waiting until Belgium were officially in) and he'd be out for about 7 weeks.

Clegg

Wow! That's quite a delay. I think I had heard it was probably going to happen in November/December (he was waiting until Belgium were officially in) and he'd be out for about 7 weeks.

This is what Moyes said earlier today

"He needs an operation, but we think we can put it off just now,” Moyes said. “It's something to do with the ligament in the bone, but he will have to have an operation, undoubtedly."

“But we're going to keep him and not have the operation just now. We're not sure when we're going to do it.

“It doesn't need to be done immediately. We think we've got maybe a two-year span to get the operation done."

Just re-watched the Exorcist after maybe....5 years? Fantastic film. I don't normally like these types of films, but godamn what a disturbing film.

Suen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQAFnLb8BbM

I'm sad we didn't sign Costa
LLShC.gif
Originally Posted by Ashmit Tuladhar:

Eden Hazard Likes this.
:lol

K1LLER7

Got a female Charmander on the first pick. Got an axew from the connecting cave. Got a Riolu that evolved into a Lucario.

My Pokemon luck is awsome.

Scum

Newcastle 0-2 Liverpool
Stoke City 1-1 West Brom
Chelsea 3-1 Cardiff
Man United 1-0 Southampton
Swansea 2-2 Sunderland
Arsenal 3-0 Norwich
Everton 3-1 Hull
West Ham 1-3 Man City
Villa 2-2 Spurs
Palace 2-1 Fulham

it is known

:((
[Pessimistic]
We'll lose our game to A. Villa.
[/Pessimistic]

Wes

venison crêpe
Finished my first season of FM2014. (Got promotion to the Skrill Premier with Stalybridge after starting unemployed) Got these gems in my news feed:

7ANrjH5.jpg

6S5myve.jpg

(Chelsea won the league by +1 goal difference over Spurs.)

Clegg

Sacked for finishing 4th seems kind of harsh.

Spurs aren't doing so well In my FM 14 save, Played 10 games and only have 12 points so far.

Wes

venison crêpe
Woops. Rodgers has just been sacked from Liverpool in my game too

The table for those interested:

zkthIih.jpg

(I wont spam FM images in future don't worry, it's late and we'll be on to a new thread in 10 hours anyway)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Finished my first season of FM2014. (Got promotion to the Skrill Premier with Stalybridge after starting unemployed) Got these gems in my news feed:

7ANrjH5.jpg

6S5myve.jpg

If they end up finishing fourth or lower, I'd call for Woodward's head first to be honest.

(I wont spam FM images in future don't worry, it's late and we'll be on to a new thread in 10 hours anyway)

It's pretty fun, go ahead if you enjoy it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The Walking Dead episode 4:

WHY WON'T YOU DIE CLEMENTINE

I hate everyone in this game, I'm seriously cheering for the zombies and deliberately making the worst decisions.
KuGsj.gif

Conte, pls.

i thought he was done fixin games

Meier

Jackson Martinez is not good at penalties in FM14. 6 goals in my first 3 league games but he has 2 missed penalties already. :(

rodvik

The fuck, Roma? The real deal?

Should I pull the FM14 trigger now? Is is that much better than FM13 or should I wait till the sale?

Slizz

Holy shit at the food I just ate.....

Chicken foie-graffles, braised pork cheeks with apples/potatoes and for desert roasted bone marrow with escargot on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom