• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any United-bros know if Januzaj is going to start in your next match?

iWq59P82wb90h.gif

Ebay advice needed

a)Buy a TV from a reputable site for £342

b)Buy a TV from a reputable ebay seller for £330

?

I'm thinking it'll be less of a hassle to return it to option a if there's something wrong with it

You wont know roller coaster until your team signs Christian Poulsen.

yHLuQrA.gif

That's not a rollercoaster. It's skydiving without a parachute

I was thinking about Sakho earlier (as you do), and trying to recall if we were even rumoured to be in for him until like the day before he signed. We pushed it through pretty quick-smart iirc.

Blablurn

What happened?

shops are just more reliable!

is this the ps4 list? put me definitely in. 40 days until I get my hands on it

BAAAAAAAAAYYYYEEEEEEEEERNNNN!!!

we need a win against mainz and hopefully dortmund doesn't win

If we play our cards the right way, the season is ours. Dortmund is strong this year. So it was good that we overtook them. If they had stayed on #1 their confidence would have come back again. but now we're back, and we're staying there.

FootballFan, why are you hyping up Knack? Don't get me wrong, I was interested in it too when I thought it was a platformer. But it's not. It's just a mediocre brawler. 6/10, forgettable garbage.

FootballFan

FootballFan, why are you hyping up Knack? Don't get me wrong, I was interested in it too when I thought it was a platformer. But it's not. It's just a mediocre brawler. 6/10, forgettable garbage.

I don't know why, I am just more excited for it than those other shit launch games.

Other than FIFA 14 I don't see what else to get excited about. Not a KZ fan, AssCreed is the worst, BF4/CoD meh and so on.

Knack is just something different from those games. I am not saying it will be 95 on metacritic, I'll be happy with a 70(I don't care for the score either way lol).

I do hope there is a good balance between the platforming and brawling, as you say.

What do I know, I liked LBP, MGS4, FIFA 10, Heavy Rain and lastly Playstation All Stars Battle Royale lol :p

subtles

I saw Gravity and it was an amazing experience. It isn't the holy grail of film-making some have made it out to be as it has it's issues but, as an experience, that's what a high budget can do when it supplements a strong foundation.

LBP is the worst game ever created.

This is just silly.

deroli

When I watched the game yesterday, I had no doubts it was a correct goal. I even thought to myself: Wow, what a great striker Kießling is to score from that position with such a great header. It took the commentator a couple of replays to realize that the ball crossed the line from the wrong side of the post, too. The referee had a very good view though and should have made a better decision. But nobody from Hoffenheim protested against the goal instantly when it was given. It was a very surreal situation.

However, it wasn't the only bad decision by the referee yesterday. His assistant denied Hopp a goal that was clearly onside (at least half a meter!). Instead, they were given a nonsense penalty after Kießling "scored". I'm 100% sure that was some kind of compensation for Hoffenheim, because at this point everybody including the referee knew the 2-0 should not have counted. Btw, Leno saved the penalty and both a striker of Hoffenheim as well as a Leverkusen defender hit the post right after the save lol

German media will talk about nothing else for the next couple of days. Shame on Kießling for not admitting he didn't score, shame on the Leverkusen players for celebrating, shame on the referee, we need goal line technology, we need video evidence, Hopp should get a rematch (they won't, as it was a factual decision by the ref) etc.

Blablurn

When I watched the game yesterday, I had no doubts it was a correct goal. I even thought to myself: Wow, what a great striker Kießling is to score from that position with such a great header. It took the commentator a couple of replays to realize that the ball crossed the line from the wrong side of the post, too. The referee had a very good view though and should have made a better decision. But nobody from Hoffenheim protested against the goal instantly when it was given. It was a very surreal situation.

However, it wasn't the only bad decision by the referee yesterday. His assistant denied Hopp a goal that was clearly onside (at least half a meter!). Instead, they were given a nonsense penalty after Kießling "scored". I'm 100% sure that was some kind of compensation for Hoffenheim, because at this point everybody including the referee knew the 2-0 should not have counted. Btw, Leno saved the penalty and both a striker of Hoffenheim as well as a Leverkusen defender hit the post right after the save lol

German media will talk about nothing else for the next couple of days. Shame on Kießling for not admitting he didn't score, shame on the Leverkusen players for celebrating, shame on the referee, we need goal line technology, we need video evidence, Hopp should get a rematch (they won't, as it was a factual decision by the ref) etc.

Löw would have give him a chance if he had admitted that it wasn't a goal!

Fuck me GTA is some fun. Completely forgot about. Roma Npoli last night.

Sadly, can't watch Arsenal destroy Norwich tonight. Gonna get my moves on with some fine Korean dolls.

I am glad Ozil is gonna play. I did not want to have to change my fantasy team.

Feorax

Looks like Lucas is out of todays game, I think his baby daughter was born early this morning.

I can live with a Hendo-Gerrard-Moses midfield 3

GorillaJu

Dan Roan ‏@danroan 3分

Manchester United is delighted to announce that Adnan Januzaj has signed a new five-year contract to June 2018

Damn, you're fast, Yenrot.

Congrats to United fans - a promising player who, from the bottom of my warm, giving heart, I pray brings in a landslide of own goals, second yellows for simulation, and hilarious small-dog-complex tiffs with players 8 times his size.

Arnie

The Kosovan signed da ting, ey?

I'm just visualising how terrible United were against Sunderland, and how Januzaj essentially smeared thick, gloopy acrylic over some pretty sizeable cracks, and I don't really care.

That wall's coming apart weather you like it or not.

DO IT, Potch.

Enrique has the intimidation factor of a floral dishtowel.

Size has nothing to do with it.
Januzaj has the intimidation factor and physical projection of your average Whitechapel fashion student.

u mag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom