• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think he is not tracking back enough.
does not get into good position to receive the ball.
when he has the ball he is not quick or incisive but slows down the attack.
one good cross, one okay lay back after a cheeky pass by micky rooney.
otherwise a passenger. he looks funny shouting and gesturing instructions while the rest of moyes boyes ignore him.

He's obviously got a free role, and his movement between the lines has looked good to me. When he does get near the box he's very effective with the ball - as you note, he was unlucky not to get an assist in that half. If you think he's a passenger, I'd like to have your thoughts on Young and Valencia.

Elchele

doesn't his contract run out soon or did he sign an extension?

Yep. He's pretty much the Xavi equivalent in Bayern, Pep's most important player. I think today was the first time we started without Kroos since Pep took over, and we were playing like shit

L1NETT

Adnan on it seems.

Bit more quality in the final third needed from United for me, should be interesting.

Also give some credit to West Brom so far, they have come with a gameplan and executed well so far.

Fergie

Banned
Osvaldo scored. Nice.

Kagawa shouldn't be off. Chica should be off, and he should be behind Rooney. When is Shinji gonna be a 10.

The lack of consistency between referees really fucks me off - is taking the shot anyway after the whistle's gone a yellow card or not? Make up your fucking minds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom