• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtb

Banned
hope the team doesn't lose focus now that all the results basically went perfectly; may as well try and prolong our stay at the top of the table for as long as possible

MPW

United are shocking. Moyes is just out of his depth.

cJose-Mourinho_topdrawersoccerdotcom.jpg

Tc91

12th after 6 games played.

No goals scored from open play since the opening day of the league.

Genuinely think he's way out of his depth. Sigh.

Barzul

United needs to rebuild that team from the ground up. Ferdinand, Giggs, Cleverly, Young should just not be first team regulars.

pappe

Three things on Moyes Boys: (1) Carrick-Cleverley might still be United's best midfield combination which is kind of troubling; (2) the defensive selection looked a bit strange, especially at full-back (and I sincerely hope Rafael, Vidic and Fabio were injured or unfit and not being rested for the CL or whatever); and (3) at this point, United haven't scored a goal from open play in the PL since the first week game against Swansea, and that's extremely troubling.

City fucking up too is a decent silver lining though.
1) No Carrick and Maroon 5 will make a fine partnership the problems are behind and ahead of them. Shinji, RVP and Rooney need to start whenever they are fit. Rio should be rotated often.
2) What the fuck is going on with that? We have proper fullbacks and we start with Jones who is absolutely shit!!!
3) is this really true???

ElyrionX

I'm in Korea now and of course the only match they show is the offbeat one just because a Korean is playing for one of the teams (Fulham Cardiff). Impressions on United game please.

Meier

A day like today is where Van Persie wins titles. City had lots of chances that weren't converted. He'd have buried one or two.

You see it when United is without him. They're hopeless.

Suen

Fucking yes, the results today are perfect for us Arse-gaf. This will be a very important game, we need to win this. City and United losing, Chelsea and Spurs tie...perfect!!!

#WengerBelieve
#TitleWinners

Timurid

Wilbur means Cavani left Napoli. He plays for PSG.

Even so it's Saturday, I'm sure Cavani will be fit for the UCL match either way.

wtf are you talking about? Cavani scored the match winner against Valenciennes on wednesday. Today Blanc decided to rotate the roster today and gave Lucas and Menez a chance to play. Ibra had to be in the start line up because with Thiago Silva out for 6 weeks (i think) someone had to be the captain. Plus Cavani is warming up right now anyway. so shush

faridmon

I'm in Korea now and of course the only match they show is the offbeat one just because a Korean is playing for one of the teams (Fulham Cardiff). Impressions on United game please.

Better yet, enjoy Korea while you are there and forget about Football.
The world has gone bonkers.

jtb

Banned
I'm glad Gnabry is playing. He deserves a chance. Shame it has to be because of an injury crisis, but it's time to see if he can cut it I guess.

well pld moyes boys

well pld adnan

well pld younited

Just bought Red or Dead. Tucking into it before The Arsenal. Where ShelveyGod will descend.

It's really good. Better than Damned United: Shankly is impossible not to admire and Peace channels a timely condemnation of the corporate farce the modern game too often descends into. No lectures needed; simply by way of the man's example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom