• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

i'm very proud of giroud. i thought he'd be selfish, but he kept calm and knew that passing it was the best option.

wilshere did great there, too. great interception (or whatever it was i've forgotten already i'm aroused).

This is bullshit. Why do Arsenal cunts get to enjoy pure bliss, but we United bros are left brunching Phil Neville's shit?

i3A3DZXIgKdVh.gif

phaze

^ Karma for these 8 past years. :D

:lol Stepped away for 1 minutes and missed the goal.

Dem FFP points. Thank you based Ramsey.

Labadal

Took a "nap" after the London derby. Woke up four hours later. Then. I saw all the crazy results! And now Zinedine Ramsey is beasting!

This is Arsenal's year.

Suen

lol please

At home to Atleti? 2-0 to you guys
We had to depend on the ref to give us a win against Elche........ELCHE. Based on players only our squad is way above theirs but we all know that means shit when they can't play together. Atletico are on a strong run and they have several quality players who could really cause us trouble. Our defense is shaky.

Wilbur

Banned
We had to depend on the ref to give us a win against Elche........ELCHE. Based on players only our squad is way above theirs but we all know that means shit when they can't play together. Atletico are on a strong run and they have several quality players who could really cause us trouble. Our defense is shaky.

but the curse

Meier

I sold Barkley in FPL and his price is £5.2 now. His value on my squad sheet was £4.8. Shouldn't I have received a £0.2 increase to my budget? I sold him for Brady who was £5.2 and still lost a full £0.4 from my budget.

Suen

Footy-GAF, Madrid may be playing at home but there's nothing that guarantee us an easy win. People probably thought the same in the CDR final, that we'd run over them but instead we had our best player and manager sent out, and even with them there we were still playing pretty bad towards the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom