• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Ozil looks knackered. Haven't seen much of him today.
Me and the rest of Madrid-GAF and even FF repeatedly told that this was one of his problems (still think him not being able to keep up a full game is a bigger problem). Inconsistency, he goes back and forth between great and invisible. He can't stay at the top level for several games in a row imo.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Premier-League-Trophy.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Swansea were dogshit, deserved nothing. Their final ball was horrendous, Arsenal were never in danger.

vall03

Whew! 3pts! That Swansea goal was a scare and came out of nowhere. Still bummed with conceding yet another goal. Oh well, we won!

Suen

YEEEEEEEEEEES!

#RamseyLegend
#GnabryLegend

Nobody can except Messi and Ronaldo. That's why they're the best.
Fair enough but players still do keep playing at an acceptable level, right? Not Özil, he disappears. Vermaelen would have been more useful in his position today. Still you can't hate him because when he's having a good game he's just unstoppable.

Kudos to Wenger. His faith in Ramsey hasn't been misplaced.

You can say a lot about Rooney, but he's damn good at negotiating new deals, yeah he fucks over his current team, but he gets what he wants.

Rooney being made captain over Giggs midweek definitely shocked me a little. I don't see United doing well in big games or the CL unless Moyes has the balls to go 433/451 with RVP as the lone striker. But that might piss off Rooney, so...

YEEEEEEEEEEES!

#RamseyLegend
#GnabryLegend

Fair enough but players still do keep playing at an acceptable level, right? Not Özil, he disappears. Vermaelen would have been more useful in his position today. Still you can't hate him because when he's having a good game he's just unstoppable.

What???? I have no idea what you mean here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom