• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Is it too rash to say Atletico are one of the best 'teams' in Europe? Like Barca or Dortmund, maybe Juve, every single player seems to wholly buy into the ethos of the club and fight for Simeone. Love to see it.
Its gone missing at United since Fergie retired.

Nearly through again. Atletico are pretty good on the counter. Beating Madrid at their own game.

Suen

Diego Costa (Real Madrid 0 - 1 Atletico Madrid)

iQnV0yWiAD3Ec.gif

Suen

Is it too rash to say Atletico are one of the best 'teams' in Europe? Like Barca or Dortmund, maybe Juve, every single player seems to wholly buy into the ethos of the club and fight for Simeone. Love to see it.
It's crazy how much Simeone has changed the club in his short time. He's done an excellent job.

You're an old fat fuck who only posts to piss people off. You bring absolutely nothing to this thread. There I said what everyone thinks of you.

Fuck off now, ignore listed.
HOLY SHIT LOL

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
You're an old fat fuck who only posts to piss people off. You bring absolutely nothing to this thread. There I said what everyone thinks of you.

lol

Finishing second every year must be awfully annoying

FootballFan

Don't get angry at me because you wasted 70m on a flop Illarraloli and another 100m on Gareth Bench.

pulga

Banned
lol

Finishing second every year must be awfully annoying

Must be awfully annoying to be our feeder club. Then again, that's what happens when you're a mediocre club from top to bottom who can't keep or get quality players because, sadly, you're not good enough for the Champion's League.

Don't get angry at me because you wasted 70m on a flop Illarraloli and another 100m on Gareth Bench.

Said as your 60m Robinho 2.0 wallowed on the bench today. Guess thats what happens when youve got 1 goal in 6 games looooooooooool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom