• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feorax

This West Brom game showed me that there are certain players in our squad who must be close to their last chance at United. Anderson has been a colossal disappointment in his time here and Buttner has only ever impressed in his debut game.

Rio is having a terrible start to the season and Young and Valencia have been shocking for 12 months now. Lots of deadwood and underperforming players in the squad. They need to be replaced.

Meanwhile, you have Kagawa, Adnan and Zaha who all could do well given a chance (although Adnan would obviously need to be handled with care).

phaze

Great cross by Seferovic. Disappointed Vela didn't score that one.

Your Arsenal hate is too much to ignore. I think you hate us even more than Newcastle.

His hate only makes us stronger. The more he rants here about Arsenal, the better results we get.

Thanks Lambda !

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So AVB says Adebayor is back training with the first team and will be involved after the international break. It's a real shame he's had another disrupted pre-season, he would have been so useful today. He was outstanding at the Bridge last season and I still think he is our best option in big games like this.

Soldado's great and his assist today was neat but Ade takes pressure of the midfield with his hold-up play and he is great and pulling into the channels and dragging defenders around. Dembele had to run midfield on his own in the second half today as Paulinho and Eriksen ran out of gas.

Your Arsenal hate is too much to ignore. I think you hate us even more than Newcastle.

best team implies winning at least something, anything, in the last 5 years.

Arsenal's top of the table 6 matches into a 38 match season, it's like getting touched by a woman on the elbow and write in your diary you had crazy sex.

TeegsD

And Braga ties it up, 1-1. According to the radio, we let up after scoring and they've been putting on the pressure. We can't get pushed back this far away from home or we're gonna be seeing more goals from them

Batigol

Banned
Who is Arbeloa bribing to get games?

He's fucking awful

You'd think after being completely shown up at the CC as a below average full-back he'd fuck off and retire. God I hate him

TeegsD

Red card for Santos on Braga for apparently stopping Montero on his way to goal. And one of their players might also be injured...

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
meier pls

beardlo is beautiful

tumblr_mttrakQLvU1sarufeo1_500.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOOL ISLA'S HAIR I CAN"T BREATH>ERTPOKRETJKL

tumblr_mtt3i4a3vj1r30r4xo5_500.png

Suen

best team implies winning at least something, anything, in the last 5 years.

Arsenal's top of the table 6 matches into a 38 match season, it's like getting touched by a woman on the elbow and write in your diary you had crazy sex.
Lambda pls, Arsenal's top of the table 6 matches into a 38 match season is finding out that the hottest woman in the world wants you.

Suen

sociedad is playing like shit now, they should be happy they aren't playing against United in the CL next week.

Clegg

Fair play to Ramsey too btw. Suffers a horrible injury and comes back only to play very poorly for a period of time. But he's really kicking on now and becoming a quality player.

The polar opposite to Anderson. He's gone nowhere but downhill since coming back from his bad injury.

Salvadora

BVRgtJcIMAA0ql2.jpg:large

German bros. Arsenal FC, the official English club of Germany.
O7nMBhh.png

Gnabry has a proper man crush on Ozil, which I approve of.

Built like a truck for an 18 year old, and knows his defensive duties. Could give Walcott a run for his money. He has a similar build to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.

Fergie

Banned
Fair play to Ramsey too btw. Suffers a horrible injury and comes back only to play very poorly for a period of time. But he's really kicking on now and becoming a quality player.

The polar opposite to Anderson. He's gone nowhere but downhill since coming back from his bad injury.
Dat food addict.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom