• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

when rvp is dabbling around in the europa league next season against portuguese europa league hopefuls pacos de ferreira, he will finally come to realize that going the united was a huge mistake.
:lol this thread is too much.

Looks like Turan was about to murder Costa when he lectured him :lol

I'm telling you United bros, Moyes needs to stop playing Jones, Smalling, and Buttner at fb. That position is integral to how we attack. Evra is good going forward, but sucks at defending. Buttner is Evra without the attacking talent.

Fabio should be the back up to both Evra and Rafael. He can play both positions and they're usually never rested at the same time.

Shinji had a good game. Nani was a beast and was taking on multiple players today. Januzaj after getting through his nervous start started to look threatening. Where were the fullbacks? I thought Rafael beasting against Liverpool would have made it obvious to Moyes just how important proper fullbacks are to United.

Disappointed with Carrick too. He didn't even try to stop the guy dribbling even though the attacker was largely isolated.

Suen

Ronaldo wasn't trying to cross that ball. He was trying to send it to Old Trafford. He's coming back

#VivaRonaldo

FootballFan

You always wonder why Ronaldo is so greedy, then you see him pass/cross and understand why.

He was a great crosser in his ManUtd days.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I hope it does not just end up with long balls from the back from Bonucci

He's one assist away from leading Serie A's assists list!
3AQmK.gif

As many as Ozil yo

Suen

:lol Costa looking at the ref. He's really looking for another yellow. What an idiot.

edit: why is Ronaldo playing so bad in this game out of all games we have?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
:lol Costa looking at the ref. He's really looking for another yellow. What an idiot.

edit: why is Ronaldo playing so bad in this game out of all games we have?

Because Bale. Bale injured? Ronaldo plays well. Bale fit, Ronaldo plays shit.

pulga

Banned
Simeone is awesome, can't deny that. He looked like he wanted to murder Costa when he got into the refs face and now he was yelling for his player to stop rolling around and get up.

Tc91

Past couple of pages have been amazing. Made me forget how shit we were today.

Now I'm going to hit my head against a wall and play some Carl on Duty.

Linius

My dad is losing some weight and he's up my ass about calories all day now. Today he asked if I want to join him on a 5K run in some Amsterdam park. Shit is getting real :p

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Atletico can't finish. They should be out of sight.

Now they will lose.

Slizz

My dad is losing some weight and he's up my ass about calories all day now. Today he asked if I want to join him on a 5K run in some Amsterdam park. Shit is getting real :p

Good for him and you should join him in the 5K, nothing better than support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom