• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

HE'S FUCKING SHIT TODAY! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON TO THIS TEAM? ANCELOTTI TAKE FAKE-RONALDO OUT ALREADY EA)(T=YA#%=)#Q%H%T=Q)%TRQ=)T

i5PKbRcnj6yPp.gif

Linius

Good for him and you should join him in the 5K, nothing better than support.

Yeah, I'm going to. I was already busy looking stuff up about running because I wanted to do some myself. Gonna go by the runners shop next week to buy some clothing and shoes. It's already been six years since my last season of football. I need some sports in my life :p

Yeah, I'm going to. I was already busy looking stuff up about running because I wanted to do some myself. Gonna go by the runners shop next week to buy some clothing and shoes. It's already been six years since my last season of football. I need some sports in my life :p

Get the Nike plus stuff.

bud

Daft. Bale is better at free kick than Ronaldo. Typically the ego wins out.

bale's probably too scared to even ask if he could take it.
if you're worth 100 million euros, you can't be a pussy.

bale's got flop written all over him.

Wilbur

Banned
Costa's the perfect striker. Strong, fast, can score, holds the ball up well, wins fouls all day, pisses off defenders to the point they want to kill him. He's amazing hahaha <3333

liverpool please bring him here. unleash the little boy inside him

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Bale looked so slow there. At full fitness he'd have roasted all of them.

Lightning

Banned
you really overestimate the Wenger of the last 7 years.
Wenger's mangement of getting the best out of players is not to be questioned, his dealings in the transfer window and valuations of players is where the source of frustration comes from.

He wouldn't have that burden at Madrid and could focus on getting the best out of players and he would do it brilliantly.

Linius

well worth it if you are gonna take it seriously. They shoes are so comfy and last for so long.

Plus Nike always make the best looking stuff

why dont nike love Arsenal anymore?:(

I've always been more of an Adidas guy. But I'll see what I do. Asics and New Balance are good brand for runners stuff as well. A bit of a bummer is that almost all these runners shoes look fugly to me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom