• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Isco out and Benzema stays? Why

I hate Ancelotti. Fire him now while the season is getting started. Is Jupp available? ;_;

Suen

Yes, pull out Isco instead of Ronaldo. Great sub. Fuck it, we're not getting baled out today. MORATA SAVE US PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

edit: thanks pulga, I forgot Benz even existed. Now it's even more of a shitty choice.

bud

Bud pls, show some understanding.

the only way for him to succeed is if he toughens up. ronaldo wants to do everything by himself; bale's just standing there like a little boy when he should be telling ronaldo to fuck off. this is a dog eat dog world. especially a club like real madrid. please understand, suen.

it's like in prison
imagine this guy walking up to you in the shower and telling you to toss his salad
if you don't beat the living crap out of him right there in front of everyone you'll be tossing salads for the rest of your time in prison

ronaldo is the big black guy grabbing bale by the neck, telling him to put jelly on his ass and suck it out of it
bale's the scrawny white boy who has no idea what he's gotten himself into

pepe, jerking off in the corner of the showers, can see this
ramos, benzema, isco; they can see it, too
ancelotti and zidane, sitting in their ivory tower, with iker casillas as their spy, they all know this

bale needs to grab the fucking ball and tell ronaldo to fuck off

it's the only way for him to survive

Wenger's mangement of getting the best out of players is not to be questioned, his dealings in the transfer window and valuations of players is where the source of frustration comes from.

He wouldn't have that burden at Madrid and could focus on getting the best out of players and he would do it brilliantly.

Walcott and all the failed strikers and defenders say otherwise.

Depends what you mean by get the best out of them, he does not coach the players. if you mean putting them in the right positions then he would still stick to the same formation every game.

Ancelotti is willing to change his formation and personal to to get the best result out of each game. Sadly, it is not working today.

Suen

the only way for him to succeed is if he toughens up. ronaldo wants to do everything by himself; bale's just standing there like a little boy when he should be telling ronaldo to fuck off. this is a dog eat dog world. especially a club like real madrid. please understand, suen.

it's like in prison
imagine this guy walking up to you in the shower and telling you to toss his salad
if you don't beat the living crap out of him right there in front of everyone you'll be tossing salads for the rest of your time in prison

ronaldo is the big black guy grabbing bale by the neck, telling him to put jelly on his ass and suck it out of it

ancelotti and zidane, sitting in their ivory tower, with iker casillas as their spy, they all know this

Victims_on_floor_blog_540x361.jpg

pulga

Banned
Fuck it had to be Bale.

1-1

Do you seriously not have anything better to do than pull stuff out of your ass?

I hope my children do the decent thing and put a bullet through my head if Im ever 60 and posting lies and substandard trolls on a videogame forum.

Scum

it's like in prison

tumblr_inline_mfjo8jcrsO1rtrzew.gif

Suen

Great tackle by Morata. Already more useful than what CR7 and Benz have been together throughout the entire game.

MPW

Do you seriously not have anything better to do than pull stuff out of your ass?

I hope my children do the decent thing and put a bullet through my head if Im ever 60 and posting lies and substandard trolls on a videogame forum.

dude just ignore his posts, he is doing this on purpose and you responding to him is what he wants you to do

Koko

Banned

it's like in prison

Best reply ever.

Lightning

Banned
Walcott and all the failed strikers and defenders say otherwise.

Depends what you mean by get the best out of them, he does not coach the players. if you mean putting them in the right positions then he would still stick to the same formation every game.

Ancelotti is willing to change his formation and personal to to get the best result out of each game. Sadly, it is not working today.
Lol I don't agree with any of that but it doesn't really matter since Wenger will be staying at Arsenal regardless and we're better off for it.

Suen

Why is Khedira still there? Why is Arbeloa still there? Why is fucking BENZ still there? Why is CR7 playing like shit? Madrid-gaf, what is happening to this team?

pulga

Banned
Im turning this off. The whole defensive line needs to be sold and Ancelotti fired.

dude just ignore his posts, he is doing this on purpose and you responding to him is what he wants you to do

I know that's the point, just commentating on how pathetic it is to waste ones time making shit up.

If you're gonna troll, at least have it make sense. You've become somewhat of a joke character these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom