• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

About to wrap up two of the best games of the year. Only twelve story missions left in GTA V and the last bit of The Last of Us ahead of me. As far as the single player stuff goes The Last of Us wins for me. But GTA V got such a fun world and lots of side stuff and an hopefully amazing MP. It's gonna be hard to call one of those two for my GOTY. 2013 is stellar.

noal

Banned
So I was playing FM 2009 last Saturday night and had just beaten Barcelona to progress in the CL, had just won the League Cup, was still in the FA Cup and was top of the league having gone 12 games unbeaten.

My missus comes home from a night out and keeps complaining about me not paying her enough attention even though it was my night off. I go upstairs to relieve my bladder of Carling and return to find my computer had been switched off at the wall. I asked her why she had done that and she said that its late and I could pick it up next time.

I proceeded to yell insults at her and tried to explain, without tearing her head from her shoulders, that she had just lost me 8 hours of playtime. She said sorry.

I'm currently trying to catch up to where I was and have just lost to Barca and been knocked out of the CL, been beaten by Spurs in the League Cup SF, got knocked out of the FA Cup by Spurs and although I'm still top of the league my 10 point advantage has turned to 5 and I've lost 3 of the last 6 plus two young players who I was bringing through and were playing brilliantly have gone back to being shit.

I WANT TO BE SINGLE!

Anderson

If Everton win tomorrow we'll have a Merseyside/North London Top 4

markey_mark_wtf.gif

And how the hell are Hull City 7th a point behind City?!

Not a very good performance, especially defending set pieces and wingplay

Sunderland very hard done by with the first goal, clearly unintentional though. Having Lucas and Gerrard makes it very difficult to press as a team. Sunderland seem much more unified than they did under Di Canio

Yen

Glen Johnson ‏@glen_johnson
Got to be happy with 2 nil at half time. First goal maybe handball but even still it would only even out the beach ball incident #3PointsPlz

LTWheels

Not a very good performance, especially defending set pieces and wingplay

Sunderland very hard done by with the first goal, clearly unintentional though. Having Lucas and Gerrard makes it very difficult to press as a team. Sunderland seem much more unified than they did under Di Canio

I feel like Gerrard and Lucas are too far away from the strikers and Moses can't bridge the gap. Would rather see Hendo in Moses position. I think that's why after defending an attack we lose the ball straight away when booted up field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom