• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Timurid

Scotland+2014+World+Cup+Home+Kit+1.jpg

Scotland's kit is awesome

bjaelke

- I only want to talk about the national team.

Do you think the 32 minutes in the Premier League this season is enough to stay at the club?

- I said that I only wanted to talk about the national team. You're still not asking questions about the national team.

If we ignore Arsenal for a second, is the national team some sort of breathing space for you?

- If it was up to me then I wouldn't even be talking to you. I know that the rules dictate, that I must, so that's why I'm talking about the national team.​
Bendtner unplugged.

Clegg

How can Qatar be allowed host the World Cup when their clubs are basically able to hold their own players hostage; surely that's a breach of human rights?

FootballFan

they are always boring. but the match was amazing.

kind of funny we became them a few months later.

pls stop making excuses for when Bayern inevitably get knocked out in the CL this season, you just want someone to blame lol.

You have the same team with some better players and a better coach but you know that Neygod is coming, so you are preparing the "oh see I told you guys we suck! It's Pep's fault!"

It isn't anyone's fault, it's football. No other explanation needed. And that's the bottom line, because stone cold et said so. can i get hell yeah. oh helllll yeaaahhh

Elchele

pls stop making excuses for when Bayern inevitably get knocked out in the CL this season, you just want someone to blame lol.

You have the same team with some better players and a better coach but you know that Neygod is coming, so you are preparing the "oh see I told you guys we suck! It's Pep's fault!"

It isn't anyone's fault, it's football. No other explanation needed. And that's the bottom line, because stone cold et said so. can i get hell yeah. oh helllll yeaaahhh

doicare pls

Messi

And the day will come where the kid from Brazil and the drug experiment from Argentina shall stand before the Bavarian masters and ask "Will we beat you?" and Pep Godiola shall come down from the mountain of trophies and whisper "Ney".

So it has been prophesized and so it is written.

chappelle-show-smh-o.gif

Madrid will beat Bayern if they play again.

Blablurn

NeyWho?

FootballFan

It's not because we beat them. It's the way we beat them. But I guess I understand why Bayern fans don't like seeing anyone score two goals and win in extra time.

Yep. Iniesta's 93rd minute magical goal with 10 men vs Chelsea bus in Stamford Bridge >>>>>>> Beating Bayern 5-1 that same season.

FootballFan

FF you don't really think Pep is a better coach than Heynckes, do you?

Maybe. That isn't really my point, you complain too much about Pep though, if he was that bad then our players are literally gods for winning 14(?) trophies in 4 years with him.

The Bayern meme we have here is just too accurate that it's sad lol. "omfg we suck" "omfg can't believe how shit kroos is"

*check livescore*

*Bayern 64 - 0 Schbeinstungkieben FC* *Kroos 8 goals*

You are first in your league, first in your CL group, no one cares about the league cup, wait until things start to actually get shit before complaining so much. ManUtd fans still have faith in Moyes and they're like 12th.

My point, enjoy your victories and positioning while it's still good. Complaining when your 1st, what will you do when you're 2nd in the league and Neymar kicks you out of the CL?

Barzul

Didn't realize how little time Iniesta had left on his contract. Not signing is actually a possibility. This might be the best free agent summer, Iniesta, Lewandowski, Sagna and many more all potentially for free.

FootballFan

Jesus, Bayern's revenue has almost tripled in the past ten years.

Dat Pep.

Didn't realize how little time Iniesta had left on his contract. Not signing is actually a possibility. This might be the best free agent summer, Iniesta, Lewandowski, Sagna and many more all potentially for free.

Definitely possible, he hasn't been playing up to his standard and I tend to agree more with Yurt now lol.

There were rumours he wanted much more money earlier in the year, seems like they might actually have been true. :(

Pale rider, the one that glows from within, why you doin this to us. Don Andres pls.

This could be Cesc's moment to shine....in Iniesta's spot, not Xavi's.

Barzul

Dat Pep.

Definitely possible, he hasn't been playing up to his standard and I tend to agree more with Yurt now lol.

There were rumours he wanted much more money earlier in the year, seems like they might actually have been true. :(

Pale rider, the one that glows from within, why you doin this to us. Don Andres pls.

This could be Cesc's moment to shine....in Iniesta's spot, not Xavi's.

So who replaces him? It seems Song has been getting more game time recently, or am I wrong? Deulofeu?

FootballFan

So who replaces him? It seems Song has been getting more game time recently, or am I wrong? Deulofeu?

Song is indeed starting to play more, but nah it will be Cesc 'replacing' Iniesta with S. Roberto/Song as the backups.

Song is being/will be used like Keita was under Pep I think. Winning a match, 60-70th minute, sub in Song for Xavi/Iniesta/Sanchez to be a bit more defensive.

Top Bottom