• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

kharma45

image.php

Killzone, Battlefield, Resogun and Flower (hopefully Journey as well) will be propping the console up until February for me :(

So an average exclusive, a mutliplat, an indie title and a game from last gen?

lol

L1NETT

Kind of glad I am waiting for Witcher, Destiny and Infamous to splash the cash on a PS4.

Killzone is still Killzone at the end of the day (dat manager cliche), and all those people who predicted 9s and 10s in the predict the score thread need to stop buying into hype.

So an average exclusive, a mutliplat, an indie title and a game from last gen?

lol

And then Infamous comes out, and I remember why the PC will always be second.

I think I'll have a lot of fun with Killzone regardless of scores (which aren't disatrous anyway)

Plus that and Battlefield have multiplayer modes which should last me a long time. In the meantime, I'll make my way through the backlog

LTWheels

Considering Contrast is an £15 indie game that can be purchased on the PC, it's probably not something you should really pin your hopes on for a £350 console.

Waiting for ND personally, or if there is a good bundle with Destiny.

kharma45

And then Infamous comes out, and I remember why the PC will always be second.

I think I'll have a lot of fun with Killzone regardless of scores (which aren't disatrous anyway)

Plus that and Battlefield have multiplayer modes which should last me a long time. In the meantime, I'll make my way through the backlog

I never played Infamous 2, the first was bad enough to put me off even bothering with the second. I sincerely hope it was an improvement.

Kharma and Bacon are butting in every PS4 discussion. Probably jealous of 8gb GDDR5.

pls.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Chile's medical staff confirmed Vidal's thigh injury after an MRI test and that he needs to rest for two weeks.

I'm genuinely surprised (and rather pleased) that we weren't lying.
KuGsj.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

pulga

Banned
Guys Ive found where Ozil's been hiding

1384347162_278510_1384347337_noticia_grande.jpg

Fuck Pogba and Marotta. When the fuck is Vidal going to sign his new contract? He retweeted it ffs!

As soon as Florentino faxes it to Torino, baby :*

I saw your Cristiano tweet you filth

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Marco Parolo “Gerrard always inspired me and I think he was the reference point for every midfielder of my generation."

“Of today’s players, I’d say Arturo Vidal more than Paul Pogba, even if the Frenchman is destined to become a world class player.”

OKAY, what's with Italian midfielders and Steven Gerrard?
KuGsj.gif

I saw your Cristiano tweet you filth

LOOOL It's just a phase don't worry about it.

My RL friend supports Madrid so I can never turn on them completely.

I think is FIFA's requirement to make it easy for people unfamiliar with the sport. I don't like it, the Germany kit is the worst one so far.

Spain's kit is great.

What

That sounds so ridiculous it could be true. But what would be the point? Are they going to force England or Germany to wear pink next?

Okay, what's with Italian midfielders and Steven Gerrard?

Good taste is what it is :p

Weird though, since he's never really held down a particular position due to certain moderate weaknesses, and massive strengths

He's gone from CM to box-to-box back to CM to right wing to attacking midfielder back to CM and now he's like a deep lying midfielder who breaks forward more than is usual for that position

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Deserves it's own post

Juventus are the team who've been awarded the least penalties among SerieA's top 6 since 1998.

BY9njx0CEAE5zMZ.jpg:large

we can't even fix games properly

halp moyes/Perez/Messi

Yurt please just give us one of Pog Mar Vid Asa

Please

I'll give you blo

Take Pogba and give me Rooney. Edit: Wait, you said Asa? Definitely take Asa. He's not even a CM anymore.

After reading Ferguson's new book, and his explanations on why we should support Moyes, I'm prepared to follow Moyes UNTIL THE END

of the season

It's a pretty good book though. There are a lot of good things said about almost all of his players except Bosnich that fat fuck or Roy Keane who got a bit of a trashing in the book.

Wilbur

Banned
Deserves it's own post

we can't even fix games properly

halp moyes/Perez/Messi

Take Pogba and give me Rooney. Edit: Wait, you said Asa? Definitely take Asa. He's not even a CM anymore.

Baby even if you gave us Peluso he'd be better than our CMs

I have a question, what happens if Heidenheim manages to eventually get promoted to Bundesliga? They can keep using their 10,000 stadium?

Well, the rules say that they need at least 15000 places for the 1st and 2nd Bundesliga. I guess they'd get a pass for the first year or two in the second Bundesliga. But they will eventually increase the amount of places or move to a different city/stadium.

bjaelke

Can't stop laughing. "Does it go in to overtime?"

Then they're all wtf why are the Barca players already in vests and acting like they lost when it was a draw, before they realised Real won the league.

:lol :lol :lol "Assassin's Creed 4 Black Fag" wut
Was great fun. Like how he referred to his favorite team as "The Arsenal Gunners"

Carbonox

Latest gem from Sports Direct News:

Thiago Silva is being lined up by Bayern Munich. Players in Ligue 1 are pissed cos of the high taxes and want to leave.

ashley pls

milch por favor

pinstripes vs no pinstripes
gold lines on the sleeve and neck vs gold lines on the sides
kind of an sharp collar vs round collar
logo on the right vs logo in the middle

Of course those are only very small details but those matter when it's basically a basic red fucking shirt lol

This is Bayern's shirt used again:
sMKMyHHl.jpg

Amazing news of the day:

YyVNWH3.jpg

Piszczek could play in a training match today and returned to team training again. Back when he had surgery, it was planned for him to return to the team in January. That's fucking awesome. I hope he can keep this fast recovery up, he might even play again this year :D

Amazing news of the day:

Piszczek could play in a training match today and returned to team training again. Back when he had surgery, it was planned for him to return to the team in January. That's fucking awesome. I hope he can keep this fast recovery up, he might even play again this year :D

Let's hope he'll be back to his best in time for your Europa League games.

Top Bottom