• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

flyover

2013%2f11%2fGoals-Per-Game1.jpg
Best part about this is that they highlight Messi as having the best rate in 10/11, when Ronaldo's is .02 higher.

Yen

Can't wait until Rodgers gets his hands on Iniesta ('s face). Just imagine the four sided triangles we'll be playing with Suso, Alberto et al.

Is there any major differences between it and the PC version?

I think you're already in our fluky fifa 13 club, so we can start doing that as soon as I get my console haha

It's pretty much the same. It does seem to look a little better on PS4 cause PC didn't get the new engine and on PS4 you can have up to 5 people jump up for a header instead of 2. There is also ball boys who throw the ball to the throw in takers and shit to speed up the game.

and yeah Pro Clubs is available day one! The long wait till the 29th :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Aurelio De Laurentiis, Walter Mazzarri’s agent and Inter have become embroiled in controversy over the Napoli patron’s comments.

The trouble started when audio emerged today of De Laurentiis slamming former Napoli Coach Mazzarri for “selling himself to Inter and that” ‘scornacchiato,’ a term that implies someone who is a loser.

Some newspapers thought this was a reference to Inter President Massimo Moratti.

Best owner in football
KuGsj.gif

pappe

Can't wait until Rodgers gets his hands on Iniesta ('s face). Just imagine the four sided triangles we'll be playing with Suso, Alberto et al.
Don't be silly. Arsenal are gonna sign him. Dont u know arsenal signed Ozil. They can get any1 they want now.

Carbonox

Ribery's brother Steven has joined Bayern's academy apparently or something along those lines.

Riberibery in the same lineup during a friendly just to say they could, pls.

What does this mean? Someone help me. I'm so confused.

It means you're as good as fucking relegation fodder when playing away.

Elchele

Ribery's brother Steven has joined Bayern's academy apparently or something along those lines.

Riberibery in the same lineup during a friendly just to say they could, pls.

It means you're as good as fucking relegation fodder when playing away.

They signed him? He was on trial like two months ago, :lol he must suck.
They already did it with Schweinsteiger brothers this year.

By the time the game comes around Madrid will be a well oiled machine. By then pep will be amusing himself with dodgy formations and midfielders as defenders.

We still have Ribéry and Robben.

Carbonox

What is their duo name? Schweinsteigerschwein?

Brothers always have to have a duo name when playing for the same club.

Messi

We still have Ribéry and Robben.

...and they have Ronaldo and Bale.

I honestly believe if it is possible Ronaldo has gotten even better this season. He has been immense. Class player.

Salvadora

Gnabry was outstanding for the U21s, nabbed two assists and one goal.

Bit annoyed that he didn't start against United. He makes things happen, and offers a real alternative to Walcott in that position.

wedward

Gnabry was outstanding for the U21s, nabbed two assists and one goal.

Bit annoyed that he didn't start against United. He makes things happen, and offers a real alternative to Walcott in that position.

Its definitely going to be interesting when we have Theo, Ox, and Gnarby healthy.

I know people see the Ox as a CM, but I cant see him getting any time there with the mid we have.

Salvadora

Its definitely going to be interesting when we have Theo, Ox, and Gnarby healthy.

I know people see the Ox as a CM, but I cant see him getting any time there with the mid we have.
I'mma be real: playing the Ox on the wing reeks of trying to put a square peg in a round hole. He didn't develop as a player last season either in my opinion (think Lightning has echoed this too). Whats worse is that Wenger acknowledges that he should play centrally "in time". Feel bad for the lad, he isn't going to get any opportunities to play in the middle at Arsenal, considering Aaron "Zidane Zidane" Ramsey and co.

Having Gnabry has made me appreciate the merits of a 'real' winger.
Is there any video of that performance?
I imagine somewhere, maybe Arsenal player?

Top Bottom