• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

NGecV1t.png

SHOTS FIRED

They're about as Official as RAWK, only with the paperwork to back it up

LTWheels

Apparently according to Jeff Gerstmann, the ps4 downloading and installing patches is still clunky...

Was hoping they would have it more seamless. It was one of the biggest things I hoped they would improve.

kharma45

What's coming out for the Xbox? Ryse and Dead rising, and then all the other multi platform things?

Some thing called The Fighter Within, Crimson Dragon (again never heard of it) and Forza 5.

They also have exclusive Fifa 14 and BF4 DLC plus dedicated COD servers.

Wilbur

Banned
Oh a bunch of things I'm also not interested in lol

Naughty Dog is all I live for when it comes to exclusives <3 I'm hoping dean goes all impulsive and buys a Wii u when a real good Mario game comes out as well. Not the next one. Something approaching galaxy levels. New one looks like a step backwards.

kharma45

Apparently according to Jeff Gerstmann, the ps4 downloading and installing patches is still clunky...

Was hoping they would have it more seamless. It was one of the biggest things I hoped they would improve.

Yeah it's not great. The software is pretty poor next to the Xbox One.

What's coming out for the Xbox? Ryse and Dead rising, and then all the other multi platform things?

Forza/Crimson Dragon/Powerstar Golf/Killer Instinct/Lococycle (lol)

How any of that will review though I have no idea.

Somewhat surprised at the PS4 reviews, Knack :(

kharma45

Forza/Crimson Dragon/Powerstar Golf/Killer Instinct/Lococycle (lol)

How any of that will review though I have no idea.

Somewhat surprised at the PS4 reviews, Knack :(

Knack always looked shite. Polygon nailed the PS4. Console with no console selling games on it.

Forza will probably review well enough for the Xbox One from the exclusives it has.

Wilbur

Banned
Thing is, the majority on this forum will be getting a PS4 irrespective of a weak launch because people know it's potential right?

Almost everyone I know in real life is getting a One because they all had 360s and they just wanna stick with Xbox. So will be interesting to see the disparity between casual and in the know sales and shit

Carbonox

Thing is, the majority on this forum will be getting a PS4 irrespective of a weak launch because people know it's potential right?

Almost everyone I know in real life is getting a One because they all had 360s and they just wanna stick with Xbox. So will be interesting to see the disparity between casual and in the know sales and shit

In real life I think I only know 4/5 people who are going with the Xbox One but they're big Xbox fans anyway. Many are switching to the PS4 after the whole negativity surrounding the One this year.

Microsoft appears to have reigned it in a fair bit on the console issues but the price is still a sticking point for many.

The difference in popularity between the Xbox One and PS4 won't be anywhere near as big as people think, once all is said and done.

Will be an interesting generation for sure. I just want to see what Sony Santa Monica and Naughty Dogs have up their sleeves.

Eugh, Martin O'Neill and Roy Keane. Mick McCarthy would leather the pair of 'em

Keane shouldnt even be allowed within 200 yards of the Irish national team

Elchele

Is Adidas planning on destroying different colored shorts at the World Cup? First they took our black shorts and now they took Spain's blue ones. Vamos a la playa y empezamos un rebelión!

I think is FIFA's requirement to make it easy for people unfamiliar with the sport. I don't like it, the Germany kit is the worst one so far.

Spain's kit is great.

Hixx

Why are people laughing at the Knack scores?

Nobody expected it to be a good game, yet people are saying "I DON'T/DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE HYPE".

There never fucking was any. Even the director of the game was playing it down
KuGsj.gif

I think is FIFA's requirement to make it easy for people unfamiliar with the sport. I don't like it, the Germany kit is the worst one so far.

Spain's kit is great.

If FIFA are banning shit like that, striped shirts should have been the first thing to go

Stupid requirement either way

Why are people laughing at the Knack scores?

Nobody expected it to be a good game, yet people are saying "I DON'T/DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE HYPE".

There never fucking was any. Even the director of the game was playing it down
KuGsj.gif

I'm sure some people expected it to be good. I mean, why else would you buy it?

Top Bottom