• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

LTWheels

Rugby heads.

Can you give me a list of important people in the Rugby media-world? Like big personalities, trusted journalists, people with sway etc? It's work related.

Just got back from a little drink with mummy and her friends. They were all saying how much I looked like Tom Hardy. I just sat there in my furry denim dropping one liners. Then I left and gazed at St Paul's for a bit. Kills me that such architecture is reserved for something less meaningful than my rectum.

Woodward, Greenwood, Gustcott, Jonathan Davis, John Inverdal, Gabby Logan, Eddie Butler

I follow Brian Moore on Twitter because he talks a load of fucking nonsense.

Anyone tried http://lifesizemessi.com yet? it's pretty well done.
QC94X09.jpg

sohois

Rugby heads.

Can you give me a list of important people in the Rugby media-world? Like big personalities, trusted journalists, people with sway etc? It's work related.

Just got back from a little drink with mummy and her friends. They were all saying how much I looked like Tom Hardy. I just sat there in my furry denim dropping one liners. Then I left and gazed at St Paul's for a bit. Kills me that such architecture is reserved for something less meaningful than my rectum.

As far as journalists go, I mostly know Stephen Jones and David Walsh at the Sunday Times. Otherwise the media are as LTWheels suggested.

-

Also (and probably main reason for this post), I was in fact baptised at St. Pauls. I can't remember that myself, but I do remember my youngest sisters christening being quite nice there.

dying

cannot top birthday celebrations. shiiiiiiettttt.

some random sparked my buddy out and i couldn't stop laughing. #cunt

Where is all the PS4AllAccess trailers and shite? I thought we'd have a sea of new content but we've had fuck all...

That's because there was fuck all there :(

Arnie

As far as journalists go, I mostly know Stephen Jones and David Walsh at the Sunday Times. Otherwise the media are as LTWheels suggested.

-

Also (and probably main reason for this post), I was in fact baptised at St. Pauls. I can't remember that myself, but I do remember my youngest sisters christening being quite nice there.

Also really helpful mate, thanks.

St Pauls is such a beautiful thing. Could gawp at it all day.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
didn't see the match, so is japan actually good or did netherlands go into their euro 2012 mode since it was just a friendly?

Can someone check my channel to make sure the mic's set up properly?

http://www.twitch.tv/the_hitcher89

Type in the chatbox when I should start making noises like a tit :p

The video's all kinds of fucked up, its capturing the full screen but stuck in the top left of the video player :(

Need to set up a mic gate as well to stop it from picking up the tapping on the keyboard

LTWheels

Anyone else watching the rugby today? England aren't doing to bad against the All Blacks. In fact the momentum has shifted a bit towards us.

Fucking hate Ashton. No fucking brains at all.

Latest transfer rumors

Milan are getting ready to prepare offers for Lazio goalkeeper Marchetti and Lavezzi.
And Finivest (the holding that owns Milan) blocked the opearation of sacking Allegri and replacing him with Seedorf last year, because it could cost the club € 10m.

Losing the CL money is really worth it, at least we got to save 10m euro.

Also, Marchetti=all over my face. Lavezzi = not a bad El Sha replacement.

Messi

Anyone else watching the rugby today? England aren't doing to bad against the All Blacks. In fact the momentum has shifted a bit towards us.

How many more times can the announcer mention last year? Drinking game.

sohois

Sometimes I wish Gaf had a dedicated rugby thread, I'm completely disconnected from it here in China. Other than the Rugby World Cup and Six Nations I never know what's going on until the matches have already passed.

LTWheels

Sometimes I wish Gaf had a dedicated rugby thread, I'm completely disconnected from it here in China. Other than the Rugby World Cup and Six Nations I never know what's going on until the matches have already passed.

Yeah. This is why I use this thread for my rugby talk, as I know that there are people in here that have an interest in rugby. There is such as small number of us that it's not worth creating another thread.

sohois

Yeah. This is why I use this thread for my rugby talk, as I know that there are people in here that have an interest in rugby. There is such as small number of us that it's not worth creating another thread.

But what's weird is that there was a dedicated WC2011 thread that was kept alive, and the six nations since then have still had threads themselves that have stayed alive for the tournaments.

I guess that over a year it wouldn't really last though. I myself am only interested in internationals, and I guess that probably goes for a lot of the other posters who are interested in rugby.

Arnie

Anyone ordered from Asda Direct before?

Their PS4 bundle is a lot cheaper than my Shopto pre-order so I'm thinking of swapping the two. Anything I should be wary of?

Also, bonus godinho+neygod photo...

BZMidu2IIAExrFc.jpg

Started to make too many mistakes toward the end. Line out especially.

Good effort though. Good match.

Showaddy

Yeah England's forwards were brilliant against the All Blacks, the backs were absolute shit though. The fact they gave the best team in the world a game with only half a working team is impressive.

LTWheels

Robshaw's eye in that interview...

I feel like substitutions killed our game. But a very good game to watch though.

Also that first try was extremely soft. The result should have been 7pts closer.

Showaddy

On the centres I don't think we'll be worrying about Tomkins much longer, that'll be his last game for England for a good long while. Would have been good to see Tuilagi behind that England pack today, he pretty much won us the same game last year.

arkon

Rugby heads.

Bane: Of Course.

I can sort of see it.

Top Bottom