• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Messi

Ribery isn't winning it, don't waste your time. And do you know why he isn't winning it? Because he doesn't fucking deserve to win it.

6c5ed7c5-1d6d-4d3e-941d-76171e0dd449.gif

Sometimes I love you hitcher.

Zabojnik

Why are TVs so much cheaper in the States? It's bad enough when the pricing is X$=X€, but when it comes to TVs ... 1700$ gets you a 55" VT60 Panasonic plasma in the US, while over here 2000$ gets you the 50" GT60 ('cheaper') model. Baffling. Infuriating.

Well it can't get worse than Lens.

I actually really love Depay...He entered the field for De Jong with Lens moving to the striker position.

Team isn't playing well this second half. Can't contain Honda and Kawaga on the midfield, defense is always one step behind and the offense lacks a plan.

We need a real striker. Give Kluivert a pair of kicks and let him score 10.

Yeah definitely. And lose De Vrij too.

Vlaar playing a terrible half as well. Who else we got as CB? Martins Indi? How's Douglas doing in Russia?

Also don't like seeing Willems at LB with Blind at CVM. Leave Blind at LB and Nigel at CVM like in the first half.

Depay---RVP----Arjen
---------Sneijder--------
--De Jong-----Strootman
Blind---Rekik-Martins Indi-Van Der Wiel
-------Stekelenburg----

You're welcome Louis.

Linius

based on what? a few games?

Veltman has been solid for a long time now. Recently joined the first team and keeps improving. Played a splendid CL game on top of that. He's gonna be a good one.

And De Vrij is shit so that makes it easy.

bud

Veltman has been solid for a long time now. Recently joined the first team and keeps improving. Played a splendid CL game on top of that. He's gonna be a good one.

And De Vrij is shit so that makes it easy.

eh, he's still young. he'll go through the same shit de vrij is going through at the moment.

he's definitely talented, though.

cremino

Latest transfer rumors

Inter is interested in Njanggolan.
Juve is interested in Vidic, Menez and Jorginho.
Milan are getting ready to prepare offers for Lazio goalkeeper Marchetti and Lavezzi.
And Finivest (the holding that owns Milan) blocked the opearation of sacking Allegri and replacing him with Seedorf last year, because it could cost the club € 10m.

Well, should Franck win - okay, I know he won't, but still - I'm making a thread. And rest assured, it'll be full of pointless Ribery GIFs.

Oh, and of course quotes of people that said he wouldn't win.

If he wins, you can choose my avatar for a week. I'd make it a month, but Ryan Giggs did win PFA Player of the Year in 2009

LTWheels

Just read the story about the Make a Wish Foundation and Batkid.

Made me feel good. It's easy to forget that there are truly nice people in this world.

Salvadora

Szczesny has really matured this season, pulling off some fantastic saves and generally stepping up to his responsibilities. I'm still not completely sold, but I approve of the new contract.

At worst we have a long term number two.

Arnie

Rugby heads.

Can you give me a list of important people in the Rugby media-world? Like big personalities, trusted journalists, people with sway etc? It's work related.

Just got back from a little drink with mummy and her friends. They were all saying how much I looked like Tom Hardy. I just sat there in my furry denim dropping one liners. Then I left and gazed at St Paul's for a bit. Kills me that such architecture is reserved for something less meaningful than my rectum.

Hixx

Is this PS4 failure problem widespread?

No. But it's been one day so it might grow.

As it stands the percentages are very small.

A lot of it seems to be problems with the OS which should hopefully be sorted in the next 2 weeks. Hopefully.

Arnie

Not worried about the failures so far.

We've got a mandatory year warranty in the UK on all electrical goods so if there is a defective unit I'll just have it replaced.

Strange looking in the next-gen pictures thread. Battlefield and Killzone look technically phenomenal on PS4 but I can't help thinking Wind Waker and Pikmin on Wii U look better. And Mario 3D Land looks insane.

Still, can't justify dropping money on a console that plays like two games a year.

Carbonox

dying

cannot top birthday celebrations. shiiiiiiettttt.

some random sparked my buddy out and i couldn't stop laughing. #cunt

Where is all the PS4AllAccess trailers and shite? I thought we'd have a sea of new content but we've had fuck all...

Top Bottom