• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Arnie

It is tempting... £15 difference could go towards FIFA/BF. I'm just paranoid about ordering this late in the game, even if they are guaranteeing it.

seen your edit - shame.

I was surprised to see it available earlier, must've been really shallow extra stock.

My boss told me on Thursday that anyone who pre-ordered after the 13th isn't guaranteed for launch, so I was really skeptical of cancelling my Shopto order for it. Will just pay the premium and try to make savings elsewhere.

Going to order my telly now. Going for that Samsung.

:lol

I love cockblocking you every time you post.

rIKKm4I.jpg

FootballFan

Rugby heads.

Can you give me a list of important people in the Rugby media-world? Like big personalities, trusted journalists, people with sway etc? It's work related.

Just got back from a little drink with mummy and her friends. They were all saying how much I looked like Tom Hardy. I just sat there in my furry denim dropping one liners. Then I left and gazed at St Paul's for a bit. Kills me that such architecture is reserved for something less meaningful than my rectum.

looooooool

Not worried about the failures so far.

We've got a mandatory year warranty in the UK on all electrical goods so if there is a defective unit I'll just have it replaced.

5 years here :D

Peco

Or perhaps Allegri will destroy him...Meanwhile Milan is losing against Young boys and Inter lost against Chiasso

To be fair to him, I think Honda is the kind of player that he loves most. He reminds me of Nainggolan but with more attacking qualities.

And he's left footed like Urby, another player that
unfortunately
played a huge amount of minutes under Allegri.

Salvadora

Nice rest for Aaron Ramsey and I hear Mesut Ozil will be rested for Germany's game against England. This is great.
We'll need everyone we can get for our big top 4 clash next week.

I'm ready for the Ramsey effect to come back with a vengeance.

Edit: Ramsey is out with the flu... some rest!

kharma45

Sometimes I wish Gaf had a dedicated rugby thread, I'm completely disconnected from it here in China. Other than the Rugby World Cup and Six Nations I never know what's going on until the matches have already passed.

I keep toying with the idea of doing a general thread for it, just don't know how i would go about it.

kharmna pls what the fuck is wrong with my cpu

It started bugging out a lot playign BF4 today, now it just gone completely crazy, everything is really unresponsive on my computer... then went to check out the CPU temps as it seemed liek that was what was getting to it and ...

s8CdgtA.png

dusting off the fan and shit doesn't seem to help.

Meier

How is it on PS4?

Really good. Obviously takes getting used to the changes of 14 in general but I've been impressed. The graphics are amazing and I've noticed tons of new animations that make it feel more authentic. One thing I didn't recall from earlier versions was a guy waiting to do a throw in and holding it with one hand against his body before lifting it up overhead to finally throw it (this is probably in all versions of 14 I'm guessing).

Elchele

Really good. Obviously takes getting used to the changes of 14 in general but I've been impressed. The graphics are amazing and I've noticed tons of new animations that make it feel more authentic. One thing I didn't recall from earlier versions was a guy waiting to do a throw in and holding it with one hand against his body before lifting it up overhead to finally throw it (this is probably in all versions of 14 I'm guessing).

what about your console? all good so far?

Hixx

It started bugging out a lot playign BF4 today, now it just gone completely crazy, everything is really unresponsive on my computer... then went to check out the CPU temps as it seemed liek that was what was getting to it and ...

[IMG.]http://i.imgur.com/s8CdgtA.png[/IMG]

Try re-seating the fan/re-applying the thermal paste.

Do some games have built in measures to stop you from streaming them through OBS? OBS recognises the Batman and Mark of the Ninja windows, but won't let me click OK to start streaming them

feel

iJNYIIkmu3oOt.gif

Lol. Thanks to this miss we held on to win the game 1-0 and won D10 in Clubs.
That looks painfully unrealistic. They should've had a mocap guy take a few PKs with dress shoes until he realistically slipped or something, instead of trying to fake it.

10 best goals in dragao stadium.

anYy8Mq_460sa.gif

GM7TzjE.jpg
lol

Still waiting for the guys in charge of the channel to find out about 720p.

Arnie

s8CdgtA.png

:lol PC gaming

Top Bottom