• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Batigol

Banned
UEphFFn.jpg

Handsome motherfucker

Shame his face melted

noal

Banned
Ocarina Of Time was due out on December 11th and I went down to Woolworths who I had never had a problem with, being from a sleepy market town and all, and they told me that they had sold out and to come back the day after. So, the first time I played OOT was on my birthday.

True story.

L1NETT

trance was good and danny boyle is great

you need to realign your opinion to match this one

Boyle is fucking mint but Trance was absolute goboldy goop. Like he accidentally put the script through a shredder and was gluing it back together the day before filming started.

-------

Music fans. Answer me this question.

What is love?

Edit: Bud already answered. Well done.

Very well done.

Yen

Kharma, I haven't actually been to QFT yet, how much are tickets normally? Edit: £6.50? Cheaper to go to MovieHouse on a Tuesday and bring my own drink in!

Evil Dead - 8/10
Elysium - 7/10
Europa Report - 7/10
World's End - 6/10
Pacific Rim - 8/10
Gravity - 9/10
Man of Steel - 3/10
Behind the Candelabra - 5/10

kharma45

Kharma, I haven't actually been to QFT yet, how much are tickets normally?

Evil Dead - 8/10
Elysium - 7/10
Europa Report - 7/10
World's End - 6/10
Pacific Rim - 8/10
Gravity - 9/10
Man of Steel - 3/10
Behind the Candelabra - 5/10

£4

I try not to go there though, one of the screens is tight for space in the seats. I prefer either the Odeon or Odyssey VIP screens.

Wes

venison crêpe
You only want to see Nymphomaniac for a glimpse of Udo's small curved penis

No I genuinely like quite a bit of Triers stuff, Riget is one of my favorite tv shows. He had a really bad run with Dancer in the Dark, Dogville and the boss of it all though.

loooooooooooooool wtf

that scene he was recording was really random I thought.

He was recording it all. It could be heard on the cams lol

I also forgot that I really liked Melancholia.

The last scene with a way too loud sound system at the theater was pretty crazy.

noal

Banned
Karma.

I got a HIS Radeon HD 5770ICE Q5 from my mate for a tenner. The trouble is I have a inspiron 530 with a 350W PSU. Would you recommend a PSU upgrade or should I buy a new case and PSU and add to it as I can?

Cheers mate.

L1NETT

Stardust - Music sounds better with you
Five - Keep on movin
The vengaboys - Boom boom boom boom
Fatboy Slim - Rockafeller skank/ Right here Right now.

90s. 10/10 would listen again.

Wilbur

Banned
If QPR get promoted this season they could be fined £80m by the Football League's FFP rules which fine club's £1 for every £1 in losses over £18m

I am dying

edit: Daily Mail are so bad. it is based on this seasons losses which are still expected to be massive so could be like £40m+.

Hope they don't come up. It's an inevitability sadly.

the departed is the best comedy scorsese has ever done.

edit: after bringing out the dead.

I fucking love the Departed. Just had so much fun watching it.

Best Scorsese is king of comedy tho

Fucking hated it, cause even though I had shit taste and listened to Papa Roach back around that time, I at least had taste enough to not like that blue shit. What the fuck was wrong with the music video? Done by 2 monkeys with downs I tell you.

It was really bad and that is why I started to hate it after about 6 days or so. I started liking papa roach, slipknot, etc.. shortly after.

90s were awesome. So many cheesy, recognizable one-hit wonders. I'll always remember good old Scatman John:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Geiq0FP13uQ

Now this is some good shit. Just imagine having the name ScatMan, sounds like something you would find on efukt.

It was really bad and that is why I started to hate it after about 6 days or so. I started liking papa roach, slipknot, etc.. shortly after.

"IF YOU'RE 555 THEN I'M 666."

Corey Taylor.

Genius.

Wilbur

Banned
Please lets post spice girls video all night

So I can masturbate over Geri Halliwell without feeling guilty

Fucking god she was amazing back then

Oh man, sweet memories

Keep posting guys

I performed to Backstreet Boys back in the day with the boys, them days

I did that when I was 11, but to N'Sync. My dancing part (along with 4 other guys) only lasted 15 seconds though as I didn't want to participate.

bud

Oh man, sweet memories

Keep posting guys

I performed to Backstreet Boys back in the day with the boys, them days

backstreet's back is one of first albums i've ever bought

i'd be alone in the house and i'd put on a bsb record and dance to it while looking at myself in the mirror

you're the first person i've ever shared this information with, linius

please don't tell anyone

kharma45

Karma.

I got a HIS Radeon HD 5770ICE Q5 from my mate for a tenner. The trouble is I have a inspiron 530 with a 350W PSU. Would you recommend a PSU upgrade or should I buy a new case and PSU and add to it as I can?

Cheers mate.

How many amps on the 12v rail does the PSU put out? What is the rest of the system?

pulga

Banned
I actually watched the Departed again today, hadn't watched it since the first time I did.

I fuck you not, I was genuinely surprised when
Di Caprio's character died.
Absolutely forgot about that :lol

Top Bottom