• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Wilbur

Banned
Maybe arcade fire as well. Only one or two songs across four albums I don't like

Also can we post prince songs people always forget how amazing prince is

Scum

EWmof.gif

jtb

Banned
Prisoners is probably the best movie Hollywood has made on the War on Terror to date. which isn't saying a whole lot, given it's only competition is the crime against humanity that is Zero Dark Thirty, but I really enjoyed it. the pacing towards the end was a little off but it's probably my favorite movie of the year so far, above Gravity.

really looking forward to Enemy. and I need to watch Incendies when I get a chance.

noal

Banned
Korn can suck my dick, why do they have to be in a SH game, konami pls.

They have gone downhill fast in recent years.

Also, Rancid, The Carpenters and Showaddywaddy. Legends.

Please look up sick of drugs by the wildhearts. It must be on YouTube.

90s

Radiohead
My Bloody Valentine
The Smashing Pumpkins?

Overall

Radiohead

I don't really have another favorite band. I like a lot and I can't rank them.

Linius

Best bands of the nineties?

- Pavement
- Yo La Tengo
- Radiohead

Something like that. But there were way too many great bands back then :p

noal

Banned
I went on my dad's phone once to find a funny picture of my brother and there was all sorts of my mum in revealing outfits

I have been blind since 2007

You have my sympathy Wilbs.

I once walked in on my mother being back shot by my step dad.

If just U2 made shit music it would be alright. But it's impossible to ignore Bono's dumb fucking face, for fucks sake it would feel good to punch him right in the face and break whatever colored sunglasses he is wearing.

If just U2 made shit music it would be alright. But it's impossible to ignore Bono's dumb fucking face, for fucks sake it would feel good to punch him right in the face and break whatever colored sunglasses he is wearing.

The guitarist calls himself 'The Edge'. There is no additional joke or comment that I can make that could mock him further.

Top Bottom