• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

kharma45

can we go back and talk about psu's again please

thanks kharma

If I had lots of cash I'd buy this magnificent cunt

be_quiet_bn205_dark_power_pro_10_1200w_power_supply.jpg

http://www.scan.co.uk/products/1200...80-plus-gold-93-eff-eps-12v-1-x-135mm-fan-atx

Wilbur

Banned
So, I really love all these wrong boyband and pop songs from the nineties for sentiment. But there was also some really great music in indie rock and hiphop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTTgpTeb0Z8

These guys for example <3

Pavement are fantastic

His N Hers is the best album of the 90s though (apart from obligatory ok computer)

Hixx ur ON IT TONIGHT

Fry

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU END A MOVIE LIKE THAT?!?!

KHARMA IT WAS AMAZING. POWERFUL MOVIE. I LIKED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT.

noal

Banned
~550w would be plenty tbh, up round 700w is for multi GPU rigs.

Gaming cases are often crap, go for a quiet one instead. It'll all depend on budget of course.

So would you recommend Overclockers UK?

They are 20 miles up the road from me. Is my CPU ok to carry forward or do you suggest upgrading?

By the way, I appreciate your help.

kharma45

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU END A MOVIE LIKE THAT?!?!

KHARMA IT WAS AMAZING. POWERFUL MOVIE. I LIKED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT.

The last quarter felt like they hashed it together in a few days. If it had maintained quality throughout I would have probably put it as my top film of the year.

The last quarter felt like they hashed it together in a few days. If it had maintained quality throughout I would have probably put it as my top film of the year.

Prisoners spoilers:

When he finally went back to the child killer he'd found in the basement I just wanted to facepalm so fucking hard. Not to mention how hard they sign posted his necklace.

kharma45

So would you recommend Overclockers UK?

They are 20 miles up the road from me. Is my CPU ok to carry forward or do you suggest upgrading?

By the way, I appreciate your help.

They're not my favourite company to deal with but if they're close to you then it should be alright. They can be twats at times, it's why I try to buy from Amazon for must stuff.

Your CPU is on it's last legs, generally I'd recommend overclocking it to give it one last push but you can't on that PSU nor that motherboard so it will need replaced at some stage. Most single player games it'll be ok but for multiplayer titles it'll bottleneck slightly, but then again it's running with a 5770 so it won't be a massive one. You'll end up being both CPU and GPU limited balancing it out nicely :p

They're not my favourite company to deal with but if they're close to you then it should be alright. They can be twats at times, it's why I try to buy from Amazon for must stuff.

Your CPU is on it's last legs, generally I'd recommend overclocking it to give it one last push but you can't on that PSU nor that motherboard so it will need replaced at some stage. Most single player games it'll be ok but for multiplayer titles it'll bottleneck slightly, but then again it's running with a 5770 so it won't be a massive one. You'll end up being both CPU and GPU limited balancing it out nicely :p

I use Scan, do you have any bad experiences with them?

noal

Banned
Ok, name your top 3 bands.

Nirvana
Beatles
Green Day

Honourable mention to Soundgarden, The Wildhearts, The Doors and Korn.

Fry

You guys are boring! Stop finding fault in a perfect movie.

:p

I haven't seen Gravity yet. This one is my movie of the year so far.

Quite liked Thor 2, too.

noal

Banned

Thanks for the advice mate. Appreciated.

You guys are boring! Stop finding fault in a perfect movie.

:p

I haven't seen Gravity yet. This one is my movie of the year so far.

Quite liked Thor 2, too.

But
researching the identity of an alleged mass child killer and his known associates when you're investigating a child abduction case would be one of your first fucking ports of call!!!

Top Bottom