• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Hixx

this is my favourite song from the 90s tho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lyu1KKwC74

fuck

you're a slave to money then you die

i cant not sing along

its impossible

We were listening to the album on the way into Sunderland to buy Resi Evil Director's Cut. Dunno why but it is one of my most fond childhood memories

fuck

the feels

Linius

The guitarist calls himself 'The Edge'. There is no additional joke or comment that I can make that could mock him further.

You can joke all you want, won't change the fact he's one of the best guitar players in the world and that other virtuous guitar players admire his skills. He has a very distinct style of playing which is hard to learn.

Plus the fact that U2 made some brilliant music up to and including Achtung Baby.

The guitarist calls himself 'The Edge'. There is no additional joke or comment that I can make that could mock him further.

The U2 parts in American Psycho are great

courtney: the Edge is wearing armani
patrick: thats not armani, its emporio
c: no its armani
p: the grays are too muted and so are the taupes and navies. definite winged lapels, subtle plaids, polka dots and stripes are armani. NOT emporio. there is a difference. which one's the Ledge?
c: the drummer might be the Ledge
p: the drummer is not wearing anything by armani. or emporio for that matter

patrick (narrative) .. the lead singer, Bono is screeching out what sounds like 'Where the Beat Sounds The Same'...

patrick (narrative) ...when i sit down, something strange catches my eye. bono has now moved across the stage, following me to my seat, and he's staring into my eyes, kneeling at the edge of the stage, wearing black jeans maybe gitano) sandals, a leather vest with no shirt beneath it. His body is white, covered with sweat, and its not worked out enough, there's no muscle tone and what definition there might be is covered beneath a paltry amount of chest hair. he has a cowboy hat on and his hair is pulled back into a pony tail and he's moaning some dirge -- i catch the lyric 'a hero is an insect in this world' -- and he has a faint, barely noticeable but nonetheless intense smirk on his face and it grows, spreading across it confidently, and while his eyes blaze, the backdrop of the stage turns red and suddenly i get this tremendous surge of feeling, this rush of knowledge and my own heart beats faster because of this and its not impossible to believe that an invisible cord attached to bono has now encircled me and now the audience disappears and the music slows down, gets softer and its just bono onstage, the stadium's deserted, the band fades away... and then everyone, the audience, the band reappears and the music slowly swells up and bono turns away and im left tingling, my face flushed, an aching erection pulsing against my thigh, my hands clenched in fists of tension. but suddenly everything stops, as if a switch has been turned off, the backdrop flashes back to white. bono is on the other side of the stage now and everything, the feeling in my heart, the sensation combing my brain, vanishes...

evelyn (patrick's girlfriend) my god, are you telling me ive been.. trim-coordinated?
paul (some guy) i bet bono has a small dick, irish you know
evelyn: how does my hair look?

U2 of course can't take a joke and got hugely offended by them being included in the book lol

bud

I went on my dad's phone once to find a funny picture of my brother and there was all sorts of my mum in revealing outfits

I have been blind since 2007

i found a similar pic... of my dad.
he was lying on a sofa. naked. only slightly covered by a blanket. smiling.

my mom took the shot. one of the most perplexing pictures i've ever seen.

i didn't understand
i will never understand
i don't want to understand

this was in the '90s, too, so they had to get it developed at the store.

You can joke all you want, won't change the fact he's one of the best guitar players in the world and that other virtuous guitar players admire his skills. He has a very distinct style of playing which is hard to learn.

Plus the fact that U2 made some brilliant music up to and including Achtung Baby.

I'm so sorry.

The U2 parts in American Psycho are great

U2 of course can't take a joke and got hugely offended by them being included in the book lol

Fuck I love American Psycho, still probably my favourite book even now.

i bet your mum's dress sense was timeless

prove me right

please

I went on my dad's phone once to find a funny picture of my brother and there was all sorts of my mum in revealing outfits

I have been blind since 2007

iPb9is0c16i5w.gif

Clegg

Laboured's hatred of U2 saddens me.

I thought you were cool bro. Bono had a ponytail ffs.

Nothing screams ice cold more than that.

When I got my first CD player, All You Can't Leave Behind was the only CD I had for about 6 months, and I listened to it every couple of days. What a pile of shite it is in hindsight, Beautiful Day especially.

Have you even finished it yet you lazy cunt

Stop helping children and make this your day job

Well I got the whole next week off... Or well, I have to go to Uni but that is pretty much like having the week off. Making a OT means it has to be released within what, a week or two?

Just hope there isn't any unexpected delays, but you know how it is with game development.

Such a weird thing said in that LTTP:ME1 thread

He starts off saying 'I tried playing ME3 first, but you don't feel a connection to the characters in ME3'

Of course you fucking don't, that stuff is done in the first 2

Wilbur

Banned
Well I got the whole next week off... Or well, I have to go to Uni but that is pretty much like having the week off. Making a OT means it has to be released within what, a week or two?

Just hope there isn't any unexpected delays, but you know how it is with game development.

:lol

If Nolan North isn't interested in playing the lead I'll do it

Knowing. A film. With Nicholas Cage. A guilty pleasure.

Yeah that was shit but fun

Top Bottom