• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Hixx

Also Big Beat

Groove Armada, Basement Jaxx, Fatboy Slim, Leftfield, Chemical Brothers

the 90s, man

bring it back

noal

Banned
It will be a sticker like this on the PSU, if you can find out I could be more certain

28200043143l.jpg

I'd imagine it'll be fine as long as you've a 6pin PCIe to connect it, Dell PSUs are solid enough and the 5770 didn't use all that much juice. It's borderline but should just about cut it OK with a bit of headroom.

If you did upgrade your PSU though it's the sort of thing where if you buy a good one it'll carry through into future builds.

That's what I'm thinking. Get a gaming case with a 700W> PSU and then I can add extras when I can.

kharma45

That's what I'm thinking. Get a gaming case with a 700W> PSU and then I can add extras when I can.

~550w would be plenty tbh, up round 700w is for multi GPU rigs.

Gaming cases are often crap, go for a quiet one instead. It'll all depend on budget of course.

noal

Banned
I can see my musical tastes are somewhat incompatible with you young life storing, bag filling, spunk monkey'd scrote emptying young filth from the underworld.

I'm feeling old.

pulga

Banned
suarez has come good

that's two colombians whove qualified us for the wc back to back

seems theyre good for something beside donkeyfucking

Top Bottom