• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Wilbur

Banned
i wish andres was here

seriously i know people always say he's on xbox so he's alive but we don't even know if its him

what if a bank robber stole his xbox

i wish andres was here

seriously i know people always say he's on xbox so he's alive but we don't even know if its him

what if a bank robber stole his xbox

We'll find out this summer. There's no way the real Andres could resist coming back for the World Cup.

Elchele

bacon what's with dutch people and coming to Latin America? I meet at least one dutch every month

all of them ajax fans for some reason

Batigol

Banned
Is there a more fucked up movie ending than Sleepaway Camp?

Jesus christ.. it was a pretty average movie too

I'm gonna have to watch Golden Girls just to be able to sleep tonight

noal

Banned
What the living fuck are you young cunts on about?

I'm trying to concentrate on FM but you keep bringing me back.

Wilbur

Banned
I (of course) totally disagree. I love the idea of the intrinsic horror in a movie being essentially philosophical. I can think of very few movies that can do that. Less still that deliver it with the same visual impact.

I liked the idea but I just didn't like the way it was executed. It was really fucking boring.

Messi

Few weeks back I sent Andres a message on xbl saying we missed him and want him to come back. He sent me back a message saying he appreciates that we miss him but that he can't come back.

:(

What did you guys do to him?

Wilbur

Banned
Few weeks back I sent Andres a message on xbl saying we missed him and want him to come back. He sent me back a message saying he appreciates that we miss him but that he can't come back.

LOL

Oh my god

FootyGAF investigates

pulga

Banned

wut

send him another one

Messi

LOL

Oh my god

FootyGAF investigates

I have a feeling you had something to do with it. You had the most to gain from Andres going missing.he was crazier than you but now that he is gone you are the swinging dick of madness.

Did you kill him?

Top Bottom