• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Fry

ivQFo1viGUgdO.gif

Wilbur

Banned
I have a feeling you had something to do with it. You had the most to gain from Andres going missing.he was crazier than you but now that he is gone you are the swinging dick of madness.

Did you kill him?

I'm not the craziest am I

Surely Turok itk

Messi

I'm not the craziest am I

Surely Turok itk

Listen young Nathan, I am on whatsapp. I've seen your dick and your asshole. Turok has nothing on you. You eliminated the other creator of afer dark so you could take all the glory. Admit it.

WE WANT ANDRESSSS

bud

Arkon please you actively support Huddersfield

If I send an email to that address and that email contains nothing but a picture of my asshole my chapped legs and the tip of my balls do you promise that it is you

it's legit. i promise.

Wilbur

Banned
I don't trust you. There's something about you I don't trust.

Maybe it's because you want to fuck my mother.

I'll sleep on it.

I'll set up a gmail account that can't be traced back to me.

And then I'll send it.

It won't be from me.

But

It'll be me.

arkon

bud

don't we all have email addresses for the sole purpose of using it for shady shit like this

why won't you believe me

Wilbur

Banned
I'm a better fan than you. Plastic McPrawnSandwichBrigades like yourself have no idea.

95% of your posts are about your own arsehole. It's really not that interesting.

Please you're more interested in a Juventus reserve than Oliver Norwood

L1NETT

Noah and the Whale - 5 years time always cheers me up.

That and Blue Moon.

and Charlie Brooker.

Fuck this fucking essay.

Lightning

Banned
Nah, but since our defense kind of sucked today I can see Falcao tear us apart. But I'm also sure we'll score.
It was a friendly and it showed but yeah it could be disastrous if we don't defend properly against Colombia. They have a lot of good attacking players, not only Falcao.

arkon

http://i.minus.com/ib0PH1nGYUHdEA.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Only watched the first half of the video, so maybe the second half is an improvement. Needs regular first team football. Get him out on loan asap.

Certainly not as excited about him as some of the other young English talents coming through the ranks.

Only watched the first half of the video, so maybe the second half is an improvement. Needs regular first team football. Get him out on loan asap.

Certainly not as excited about him as some of the other young English talents coming through the ranks.

I'm not excited about him either. Can turn into an impact player off the bench, but right now I struggle to see why he was bought for so much. His touch is really inconsistent, is shit at finishing, and has poor decision making skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0ZhPRGifks

Blablurn

People leave this thread because of reasons they can't tell.

People change their favorite teams because of reasons they can't tell.

Don't be so creepy guys :-/

Are we actually certain that Andres isn't permabanned? He hasn't posted for so long, we could have missed it.

Or maybe he's in prison and has access to XBL, but not any internet browsers :p

I miss his slightly manic trolling :(

Nah, Fry always liked Liverpool. I think he just got bored with them as Bayern always wins every game while Liverpool are a lot less predictable.

Laugh at me if I'm being stupid, and troll Liverpool if you must, but did you get a bit bored of the PL last season when it became obvious by January that you'd win the title?

@FF, we make a lot more complaints than that...

GorillaJu

Not sure what Fry's reasoning is but it really isn't fun supporting a team that just wins all the time, IMO. But that's what's nice about the Premier League. It's true that few teams win the thing, but every game is still competitive. There really isn't one team that just steamrolls everyone in every game.

Blablurn

Not sure what Fry's reasoning is but it really isn't fun supporting a team that just wins all the time, IMO. But that's what's nice about the Premier League. It's true that few teams win the thing, but every game is still competitive. There really isn't one team that just steamrolls everyone in every game.
After years of disappointment i really love the current state of Bayern.

Top Bottom