• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Has everyone seen Qatar's World Cup vagina stadium?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11570-1384629416-6.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Speaking of the 90s, Extreme were a great band back then. Dat Nuno.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg5vmL8JcTQ

dat impeccable taste in music

RE:AC
I was bored to tears halfway through Brotherhood, so I vowed never to touch an AC game again.

Watch bayern, fry

Very predictable. No plot twists. Unattractive lead chars.

United: By the book show. Will get cancelled soon after replacing their Charlie Sheen with Moyes.
BVB: Feel good and family friendly. Reminds me of Full House.

My dad called me and wanted advice because he is buying a gopro camera on what edition to get. By the end of the conversation he says "oh and I pre ordered fifa 14, it's coming next month"

"... it's already out... I've been playing it for a long time now"

"but it says it won't come out until next month"

"you ordered it for ps4 didn't you"

"NO"

"Go and look at your email"

".... fifa 14.... ps4. fuck"

Goddammit, old people and the internet.

My dad called me and wanted advice because he is buying a gopro camera on what edition to get. By the end of the conversation he says "oh and I pre ordered fifa 14, it's coming next month"

"... it's already out... I've been playing it for a long time now"

"but it says it won't come out until next month"

"you ordered it for ps4 didn't you"

"NO"

"Go and look at your email"

".... fifa 14.... ps4. fuck"

Goddammit, old people and the internet.

:lol

How old is your dad?

:lol

How old is your dad?

Not that old, 48... 49, i don't know. I could hear him deeply thinking about getting a PS4 for some time though on the other end, despite not playing anything but Gran Turismo, he just keeps buying Fifa without ever actually playing them and everytime complaining that he thinks PES is still better.

Your dad plays fifa?

Is he as cool as Quiche's dad?

He supports Liverpool, Brøndby and Schalke. Does that sound cool to you? No, it sounds like Bjaelke. This is my favorite photo of him, I took it myself

1535_53308202568_7406_n.jpg

Also he keeps making bets with kids at his school for when there's Copenhagen - Brøndby derbies, which usually results in him having to wear the Copenhagen shirt (my copenhagen shirt of course) all day with pride.

fAZSvZk.jpg

Other than that he's pretty cool though. He gives out shirts with himself printed out on to random dumb kid at the school, meaning I sometimes see a friend or something with a shirt of him on it

AFNO4UC.jpg

Fry

So I'm watching the Masters of Sex pilot and
why am I watching incest?

Wut?

Wut?

Wut?

Wut?

Wut?

Clegg

Amnesty International have released a report on the deplorable lack of rights to those working on the 2022 World Cup in Qatar.

It will be a disgrace if FIFA allow the World Cup to be held there.

So what the fuck is wrong with Schlacke?
rhetorical question, nobody knows

There's some match with former, now old and fat players in their stadium and they present Rudi Assauer before the match. Assauer has got a bad case of Alzheimer's and you see explicitly that the poor guy doesn't know what the fuck is happening and doesn't want to be there. Fucking Schlacke.

Zabojnik

Amnesty International have released a report on the deplorable lack of rights to those working on the 2022 World Cup in Qatar.

I'm sorry, Clegg, I can't hear you over the sound of FIFA executives being slapped with thousands upon thousands of wads of dollar bills.

Yen

Agreed.

Going to see QotSA tomorrow. Can't wait.

Wilbur

Banned
Wooden your dad looks like Goldberg and is amazing. My dad and mamma came in drunk last night at 3 in the morning and my dad was standing at the front door laughing hysterically for fifteen minutes all by himself.

Fry watch the wire it's amazing

Bacon watch the wire it's about black people facing hardships

Hixx

Wooden your dad looks like Goldberg and is amazing. My dad and mamma came in drunk last night at 3 in the morning and my dad was standing at the front door laughing hysterically for fifteen minutes all by himself.

vYm1A.gif

pulga

Banned

tell us about how they banged in the kitchen moments later

Wilbur

Banned
If they did have intercourse it would have been in the privacy of their boudoir

I very much doubt my father was able to sustain an erection due to the state of inebriation he found himself in.

Top Bottom