• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Kinan

yhPw43F.png

Incredible tbf. Wonder where PS2 would fit in

PS2 shipped a million in 3 days, afaik.

_vGo2V523RA.jpg

Magnificient Oleg Gusev and some other guys in white.

I probably trust him a most to replace Fedetsky as a RB in two days, even though he is normally playing as a winger. But he has more experience than two our other RBs together.

Kinan

How Russian of you.

Heh, but i think thats how he has it in his passport. Names translations are really a mess in Ukraine. And new transliteration rules are even more stupid than old ones.
He would probably be Oleh Husiev now.

Slizz

Been totally digging American Horror Story: Coven.

6 episodes in and its been entertaining. Shits about to go down in the upcoming episodes, really picking up steam.

Nightman, sneaky and mean
Spider inside my dreams, I think I love you
You make me wanna cry
You make me wanna die
I love you I love you
I love you I love you
I love you Nightman

Every night you come into my room
and pin me down
with your strong arms
you pin me down
and I try to fight you
you come inside me
you fill me up and I become the Nightman

It's just two men sharing the night
It might seem wrong
But it's just right!
It's just two men sharing each other
It's just two men like loving brothers
One on top and one on bottom
One inside and one is out
One is screaming he's so happy
The other's screaming a passionate shout

It's the Nightman
The feelings so wrong and right, man
They're feeling so wrong and right, man

I can't fight you, man
When you come inside me
And pin me down with your strong hands
And I become The Night
The passionate passionate Nightman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM6iHKynN_M

Slizz

Rio is constantly talking about Ravel.... just posted the practice goal that Bootaaay posted last page. Has also been posting about him after he's been scoring for England and West Ham.

L1NETT

Ripper Street
The Fall
Utopia
Southcliffe (fucking TOP)

All British shows, not sure easy how they are to get to but highly recommended.

Edit: Oh and Broadchurch.

Yen

I'd recommend Breaking Bad if you haven't seen it. It's very good. About a chemistry teacher who gets cancer and has to sell drugs.

Fry

I'd recommend Breaking Bad if you haven't seen it. It's very good. About a chemistry teacher who gets cancer and has to sell drugs.

That sounds interesting... is it better than Homeland though?

I doubt it, so I probably won't even see it.

Zabojnik

If that's the case, why are 1 and 3 so shite compared to 2 :p

1 is shit because it's shit. No variety at all. 2 (and its sequels) fixed that to an extent and that's where the series peaked. Everything after that is just the same shit in a different package. That's what I hear, at least. Haven't touched AC since II.

Speaking of the 90s, Extreme were a great band back then. Dat Nuno.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg5vmL8JcTQ

Heh, but i think thats how he has it in his passport. Names translations are really a mess in Ukraine. And new transliteration rules are even more stupid than old ones.
He would probably be Oleh Husiev now.

Lol, yeah Ukraine and Belarus' attempts to distance themselves from Russia with these fucked up transliterations are horrible. One of the worst in football: Aleh Heorhiyevich Konanau

kill it with fire

Fry

I'll genuinely die if Fry ends up picking the shittiest show out of all these great shows recommended.

I'm going to start Hannibal, Masters of Sex and catch up on House of Cards, you cunt.

I can't watch a show that has over a season. I'm already thinking I won't be able to watch all these three...

But thanks guys.

Top Bottom