• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

L1NETT

C'mon GAF stop playing up.

---

And yeah fuck both the 2018/22 WC. If FIFA were serious about any of the issues they talk about they weren't move the WC there. Obviously all about money.

E.g gay rights. Who is going to come out, if they can't enter the country in 2022. Just ugh.

Wilbur

Banned
Would be astonished if they switched the World Cup. They'll justify it by saying look how many man hours we've put into organising a winter switch or something.

arkon

I'm watching Brookyln Nine Nine atm. It's pretty good. Got off to a strong start. Terry Crews is fantastic. And Andre Braugher's deadpan delivery is brilliant. Really good ensemble cast. Anyone else watching it?

Wilbur

Banned
I'm watching Brookyln Nine Nine atm. It's pretty good. Got off to a strong start. Terry Crews is fantastic. And Andre Braugher's deadpan delivery is brilliant. Really good ensemble cast. Anyone else watching it?

Is it on an English channel or did you download it?

L1NETT

Very odd and off topic, but eh.

Duck Sauce's BBC Radio 1 Essential Mix is damn. fucking. amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5uZqgxWOGI

Can't wait for Quack.

----

Dammit top of the page. Need summat footy.

Reid.gif

Linius

Yeah, I love it. If Parks stops Brooklyn can fill the void.

L1NETT

What was the score linny baby, 3-3?

If you are talking to be and not Linius :)p) then yeah 3-3.

Fucking mental game, Hitch can attest to that. Kevin Friend invoked the spirit of Ray Charles for most of the game, utterly useless.

Stoppage time pen, Nahki Wells got a hattrick.

Proper game of footy, can't wait to fall asleep to the internationals next week.

pulga

Banned
Guys recommend me some music to help me focus on studying

pls

by this i mean that it's awesome and nonintrusive

L1NETT

pulga

Banned
Yenrot winning so far

not even going to give Bacon a chance, im sure he's pulling a wilbury on me

L1nnets looks good at first glace

hixx pls

Scum

I'm inferring from his tweets over the last week. Very pro Sony.

And he's getting his PS4 tomorrow. All it needs is FF 14 to be announced for next gen consoles and he'll become a recluse.
I could have sworn FF14 was coming out for the PS4 as well.

How do unfunny Ribéry rape jokes earn me followers on Twitter. This is one fucked society, man.

Wilbur and Yurt, right? :p

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34
:lol

Watching Wario64 stream NFS: Rivals, he's unimpressed with framerate. I think it looks current gen.

Most publishers this gen sucked the life and fun out of everything.

pulga

Banned
WOODEN

why is a picture you commented on of some clearly underage boy on a bed in nothing but tighty whities, with his tongue out and reaching for his penis on my fb newsfeed

WHY

Top Bottom