• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Salvadora

It's a shame Zelda: ALBW looks awful (graphically).

That is damaging my hype more than anything, despite the good reviews. So many 3DS games to pick up, I'll never get round to the PS4/Wii U at this rate.

arkon

Cool. If I could switch those games out with something else that would be perfect. I want an XL with Zelda and/or 3D Land for that price.

FootballFan

Feels good to pitch your tent on the winning side man :p

the soldiers on each side are great. lol "these are shipped units, they have to be!"

"they're sold! Sony is saving gaming"

"it's because of the competition! the 360 made Sony change"

meanwhile WiiU Bros are playing Pikmin 3, Windwaker HD and waiting for mario 3d world to release.

Lightning

Banned
meanwhile WiiU Bros are playing Pikmin 3, Windwaker HD and waiting for mario 3d world to release.
WiiU bros? Lololololololololol the most irrelevant bunch on the internet!

Well uhm, that is true. Sony finally realized they have to open up more cause every jumped shit because of their arrogance and general cuntness.
MS have mastered the art of cuntness. Let's not forget the shit they tried to pull with their latest Xbox and it was Sony who made them back down.

pulga

Banned
Wooden

tumblr_mwbb8s9qGt1r47deno1_1280.jpg

Pls explain

L1NETT

Let's not forget the shit they tried to pull with their latest Xbox and it was Sony who made them back down.

More than likely it was preorders.

---

PS4 chaps, what is party chat like on the system? I lurv 360 party chat and all that jibber and the PSN equivalent is usually toilet.

Showaddy

the soldiers on each side are great. lol "these are shipped units, they have to be!"

"they're sold! Sony is saving gaming"

"it's because of the competition! the 360 made Sony change"

Pikmin 3? Windwaker? They're the convicts last meal before the electric chair. One console future, life with Sony who've got no competition to keep them in line is going to be sweet.

*ahem*

After those 3 games I wonder what else the Wii U will have. I'm interested in Bayonetta 2 but it hasn't swayed me one way or another even though I loved 1. I got zero interest in Smash Bros and Mario Kart 2512343.

PS4 chaps, what is party chat like on the system? I lurv 360 party chat and all that jibber and the PSN equivalent is usually toilet.

It's pretty much like that the only difference is you can also text chat on the same screen.

FootballFan

After those 3 games I wonder what else the Wii U will have. I'm interested in Bayonetta 2 but it hasn't swayed me one way or another even though I loved 1. I got zero interest in Smash Bros and Mario Kart 2512343.

Kipless pls, it's Mario Kart 8.

Donkey Kong Country - Tropical Freeze. That is what I am looking forward to the most, outside of mario 3d world.

wait why is he a zoophile, does he have a history?

and why the fuck are the lego kids shooting up

hahah this is amazing

I really don't know, they just always seem to draw him fucking animals. Frederik fucking his father though comes from there always having been rumors of the father being gay...and fucking his two boys.

FootballFan

Is Masters of Sex good?

I need, like, three new shows.

Yo fryeezus I'm on season 2 episode 10 of Homeland. Season2 really is not half as bad as everyone says. I think my expectations were so low after hearing so much shit that it became impossible to meet that low standard.

Pretty excited to finish it and get onto season 3.

Fry

Yo fryeezus I'm on season 2 episode 10 of Homeland. Season2 really is not half as bad as everyone says. I think my expectations were so low after hearing so much shit that it became impossible to meet that low standard.

Pretty excited to finish it and get onto season 3.

S3 has been pretty great, even Homeland-gaf likes it again, and that's saying something.

Top Bottom