• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Add this face

j7QJLKRBWrB4F.jpg

Even Pulga asked for it.

Wilbur

Banned
If you live in Sunderland and you don't see butthole all the time then I just don't know what to say

Who you playing next weekend Hixxy

bud

which one are you watching? i'm watching the killzone video. that guy keeps saying the stupidest fucking things.

panty

which one are you watching? i'm watching the killzone video. that guy keeps saying the stupidest fucking things.

Yeah I'm watching the 2nd clip the Killzone one and that little dipshit on the left says the dumbest fucking thing I've heard in a long while.

Fucking Polygon. These two are even bigger fanboys than me.

Messi

Stoke

you need to.find a paper that is tough not to tear but soft enough to not leave winnits

I learned my lesson. Lots of paper wiping that ass. None of this folding it twice nonsense. Granted I think this is what is leading me to blocking toilets. I left a KFC's toilet blocked a few weeks back, just walked out the front door. Felt like a proper cunt.

bud

how do you even block a toilet

i've shat the biggest shits in the world

nada

i've flushed down condoms

nada

what exactly is it that comes out of your anus

Messi

how do you even block a toilet

i've shat the biggest shits in the world

nada

i've flushed down condoms

nada

what exactly is it that comes out of your anus

Too much paper, too much shit. I don't wanna touch my anus, so more paper.

I say maybe once a month or two I need to unclog one. Usually the work toilet as the flow is not so good.

I hate that too when you just wipe and wipe and wipe and still your asshole is more brown than dev Patel's penis

tumblr_lxlx50x73R1r1fabt.gif

Wilbs pls

panty

You guys! I don't even... :lol

Panty, pls. Visit Official Threads or pop in here for talk about games. Stay away from "game journalists".

Oh I know. Bud was just asking for a link for the polygon stream and I decided to take a peak. I can't just understand how anyone can take these fuckers seriously. Unbelievable.

Scum

the only solution is a shower

and fingering your anus
D:

Oh I know. Bud was just asking for a link for the polygon stream and I decided to take a peak. I can't just understand how anyone can take these fuckers seriously. Unbelievable.
You only have to look at GamingGAF for that. The mainstream media know their audience regardless of what most of those on gaming side say about them. That's why I find review threads fucking hilarious. :lol

Wilbur

Banned
sometimes i finger myself to see how much it bleeds
its like adrenaline, the pain is such a sudden rush for me
see everything you say is real, and i respect you cause you tell it
my penis's jealous 'cause i talk about you 24/7
but she don't know you like i know you asshole, no one does
she don't know what it was like for people like us growin' up, you gotta call me man,
i'll be the biggest fan you'll ever lose
sincerely yours, wilbury ps. next time i'll use fingers two

panty

D:

You only have to look at GamingGAF for that. The mainstream media know their audience regardless of what most of those on gaming side say about them. That's why I find review threads fucking hilarious. :lol

Game reviews are a joke. I've never bought a game based on reviews, never.

eTli5ml.png

lol, yosp is amazing

pulga

Banned
Vicente del Bosque has revealed he voted for Xavi, Iniesta and someone else for the Balon d'Or.

Another reason why the award has become absolute shit; people voting because of political compromises or friendship.

Xavi and Iniesta have been shit all year, Vicente.

edit: oh, and he also voted for Benitez. Yeah. utter bullshit

Scum

Vicente del Bosque has revealed he voted for Xavi, Iniesta and someone else for the Balon d'Or.

Another reason why the award has become absolute shit; people voting because of political compromises or friendship.

edit: oh, and he also voted for Benitez. Yeah. utter bullshit

Messi or Neymar to win it.

Wilbur

Banned
Get a bidet, Wilbs.

iiToeevFhja4v.gif

Is this Japanese

you know how I feel about Japanese things

oh, and he also voted for Benitez. Yeah.

Hahaha

I don't understand why independent adjudicators don't vote. Fucking getting the national manager of Papa New Guinea means dick all

Scum

Is this Japanese

you know how I feel about Japanese things

Hahaha

I don't understand why independent adjudicators don't vote. Fucking getting the national manager of Papa New Guinea means dick all

Wilbury, pls. The bidet? French. The show? Japanese.

We never really hear stories from outside of the pitch, so these revelations about RVP in the Walcott book are interesting. Let's be honest, though. He was, and always will be, a massive prick.

GorillaJu

I had never used an ass-shower before I got to Japan, but using it I can't believe I ever lived without it. When I move back home I am absolutely getting a Japanese washlet style toilet. That feeling when you sit back down in your chair at work, your bowels emptied and your little starfish, all puckered up and clean like a glass straight from the dish washer... That gif above doesn't quite do it justice.

Scum

I had never used an ass-shower before I got to Japan, but using it I can't believe I ever lived without it. When I move back home I am absolutely getting a Japanese washlet style toilet. That feeling when you sit back down in your chair at work, your bowels emptied and your little starfish, all puckered up and clean like a glass straight from the dish washer... That gif above doesn't quite do it justice.
The Western world just plain sucks.

:loool.

RVP sounds genuinely embarrassing though. Cunt, I hate him.
Shame on you, Free.

Walcott's a little fucking pussy boy who likes to pretend he's big man like the rest of the pussy Arsenal team
When is he back from his injury, anyway?

GorillaJu

Wish I could buy a bidet in Ireland. Got no where to put it anyway

Plus I just use the showerhead. Same thing, really

There isn't a Toto distributor in the UK? A Toto Washlet is an electronic toilet that has a bidet (for vaginas), a butt shower (for anuses), with adjustable direction, pressure and temperature, an automatic warming seat, and a self-deodorizer and cleaner. The ones in Japan also have different flush amounts (depending on how dirty the deed).

Pretty sure they're expensive though every house in Japan has one these days.

Top Bottom