• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Meier

Started a career manager mode in FIFA last night. Picked Genoa since they had a $25m transfer budget and I figured why not.

Signed Will Hughes, Alvaro Badilla, Doria, Eder Alvarez Balanta and Ruben Pardo (think I have like $100k left).. wanted to sign Bakkali too but just ran out of cash (half Genoa's team are loanees apparently). The expectations of my board are to make the Europa League in the first year. WHAT? At Genoa?!

Meier

I only played seasons and clubs, I got promoted to Div 8 last night lol

It was really late and I knew my wife would want to go to bed soon so I figured it was best to play a mode I could quit at any time. Of course I was totally hooked (one more day!) and probably should have just played a game of FUT or 2. :lol

sneaky77

It was really late and I knew my wife would want to go to bed soon so I figured it was best to play a mode I could quit at any time. Of course I was totally hooked (one more day!) and probably should have just played a game of FUT or 2. :lol

yeah I couldn't sleep well last night, and one more game, one more game.. then it was 4am

rvy

Banned
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

what's with the dogs
KuGsj.gif

gode9s8s.png

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
No, but the ref will

henryhandball.jpeg

Yeah that can happen, we'll have to wait and see. They still have a team that have great talent and can win but it isn't working as expected, is going to get really tense if they can't score a goal before the 60 minutes mark.

Slizz

Damn, all these announcements for Beckhams MLS team in Miami is crashing GAF.

Now Lebron wants to partner with Beckham and Becks has hired a lobbyist, first step in getting a stadium made.

I will eventually have a local team.

Don't suppose anyone here lives close enough to High Wycombe to pick up a 3DS from the High Street Argos do they? :p

Think I'm gonna miss out on that deal, will probably end up waiting til New Year's

Don't suppose anyone here lives close enough to High Wycombe to pick up a 3DS from the High Street Argos do they? :p

Think I'm gonna miss out on that deal, will probably end up waiting til New Year's

edit: fuck's sake

FootballFan

Will I be at a disadvantage knowing nothing about Pokemon before I start the game?

YouTube episode one of the series, after that you will know it all.

Or watch the pokerap or Pokemon rap, not sure which it is. Anyway it'll teach you about 150 Pokemon, which is like 20% of all pokemanz

Meier

You guys are waaaaay ahead of us in every aspect, what do you think the announcement is about?
The team is being confirmed as the 21st team tonight. A photo leaked of the inside of the place where the announcement is taking place although I had heard confirmation already. My mom is actually getting to photograph the event tonight so that should be pretty cool!

Slizz

The team is being confirmed as the 21st team tonight. A photo leaked of the inside of the place where the announcement is taking place although I had heard confirmation already. My mom is actually getting to photograph the event tonight so that should be pretty cool!

Damn, awesome.

They've still yet to announce Becks and our team yet, but everyone already knows. The local paper is constantly running stories, Daily Fail is also constantly writing stories about it now.

Gaming side is truly going full on retard right now

Not much irks me as a gamer.

But modding, unofficial emulation, modding to break region-lock, monkeying with official releases...these thing truly disgust me. Playing console games on PC is so wrong. All these things I find incredibly disrespectful and offensive. Play games on the consoles they were made for...or at least wait for official solutions. If they don't arrive, so what.

Nintendo offers Wii playback on the gamepad as an option and the OP is excited and instead we get folks coming here with their crap Dolphin statements. Disgusting. There is a dedicated thread for all that stuff.

As an aside: I've never owned a PC, and likely never will. I'll certainly never use one to play console Nintendo games.

www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=90463598#post90463598

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Llorente is starting for Spain, apparently!

-Happy for Asamoah <3
-Forza Slovenia.
-Forza Portugal
-Forza Netherlands
-Forza drama between England and Germany.

and forza italian ladies

Meier

Damn, awesome.

They've still yet to announce Becks and our team yet, but everyone already knows. The local paper is constantly running stories, Daily Fail is also constantly writing stories about it now.

Seems like it is only a matter of time. Hopefully it turns into a Sounders/Timbers-type rivalry!

Zabojnik

Llorente is starting for Spain, apparently!

-Happy for Asamoah <3
-Forza Slovenia.
-Forza Portugal
-Forza Netherlands
-Forza drama between England and Germany.

Too late. If only we had brought in Sre&#269;ko 'Legend' Katanec earlier ... Fucking muppet managers.

Top Bottom