• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

3Sixty

heh, was just thinking that. The services has been awful to the forwards. 100MPH passes, over the top away from goal, some absolutely woeful crosses (thanks walker)... done nothing to create a goal basically.

Completely tactically naive performance.

Standard England really.

Fucking loving the French commentary. The passion
KuGsj.gif

Man, I dread to think of the chaos that would have erupted if Sturridge hadn't have played the entire game. It would have been anarchy, I tell you. Riots up and down the country.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
RESPECT FOR DESCHAMPION <3

tumblr_mw2h5stl8H1s8z5rho3_250.gif

The only manager I'm willing to take after Conte.

-

Zlatan preparing for the WC already

BZdwHmTCQAAlDrg.png

Well if anything has been learned from the England match is that Gerrard needs to go away.

Townsend should be a sub. And the defence needs either Terry or Ferdinand going to Brazil.

Wilbur

Banned
Well what a terrible night of football. Club football soon yesss.

World Cup draw on Friday as well right? Or am I wrong?

England poor? QUELLE SURPRISE

France through, thank god the people of that great country haven't fallen victim to the poor coaching of their FA. Plug tell me you read it :lol

Ronnie GOAT <33333

feel

Can you imagine that Ukrainian player getting his national team into the WC with that last minute outside of box volley?? Smoking hot Ukrainian pussy for life everyday all day.

3Sixty

So, lets sum it up.

Gerrard and Cleverly 2 man midfield. lol

Lallana on the left wing as an out and out winger lol

4-4-fucking-2 lol

Roy lol

England lol

Brazil2014 lol

Meier

Can you imagine that Ukrainian player getting his national team into the WC with that last minute outside of box volley?? Smoking hot Ukrainian pussy for life everyday all day.
Haha, no kidding. I was a little surprised that the keeper didn't rush up to join the attack right after he took that free kick. I mean why not?

Marc

Completely tactically naive performance.

Standard England really.

Yep, very typical and something we will be seeing a lot more of in 2014.

Germany didn't turn up, they didn't have to do anything and still won. The team is bereft of ideas and our shape is terrible.

I honestly think you could stick any old journeyman fouler in at DM and it would release so much of our creative potential. Players like Barkley and Wilshere (even though like Hart, he is full of himself now) can be free to go and do something in attack without having to worry so much about tracking back. So much hesitation in the build up you can physically see them thinking "better not fuck this up" even over 5 yard passes which of course leads to them fucking it up.

Liked Lallana though, very smart player, nice touch, played it off and then made a run off the ball. Seeing those runs off the ball are a godsend for England, 95% of the time these idiots just stand around staying marked and expecting something to happen as if by magic.

Disappointing really, not much hope as even if we had the players the manager is clueless. Although to be fair, at least he is picking them. Then again, the likes of Carroll is injured.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Okay fine

Give it to CristiANO Ronaldo

Best in the world

unplayable

a taller version of DruGuardiola's Messi

Wilbur

Banned
Problem is with Lallana, you move him infield and theoretically that's Rooney's position. So play Rooney up front and you have to drop Sturridge who could be very good for us if he builds a rapport with Roo.

I'd rather play Rooney up front though to be honest. Lallana probably the best candidate to play behind him at the moment. If it was moi:

Hart; Johnson, Jones, Jagielka, Baines; Carrick, Gerrard; Walcott, Lallana/Wilshere, Lallana/Wilshere; Rooney

Hart is there by default, Johnson I prefer to Walker, Cahill is gash, we should try and get Terry out of international retirement, Baines better going forward, rest are pretty self explanatory.

pulga

Banned
Okay fine

Give it to CristiANO Ronaldo

Best in the world

unplayable

a taller version of DruGuardiola's Messi
He wont win

Thiago Silva today said he fucked up in the voting, he didnt know he could vote for Neymar. Said he woulve voyed neymar, messi, zlatan

The ballon d or is meaningless

Top Bottom