• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

December 13 O_O

Poor Sleepless :'(

ibnKv6K1m09MBX.gif

While I agree with you that gaming section is full of idiots, Piracy is a delicate theme where each person draws a line in different position than the other. I don't agree with hum, but its his opinion where he draws his line when it comes to piracy. I certainly draw my line pretty strictly when it comes to gaming as well, but less strictly when it comes to music and so on and so fourth,

Missed this earlier.

But emulation isn't piracy if you own the shit already and just feel like playing it in higher res, and why the fuck is modding a game a disgusting, disrespectful and offensive? lol.

feel

Wait, does that matter or not? It keeps changing every year.

Balol D'or. Who gives a fuck who they give it to, the voting/selection process is dumb, not that Messi didn't deserve all of his, but Ronaldo is the best in the world right this moment and that's a fact that won't change because of the winner of this year's award.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...

Balol D'or. Who gives a fuck who they give it to, the voting/selection process is dumb, not that Messi didn't deserve all of his, but Ronaldo is the best in the world right this moment and that's a fact that won't change because of the winner of this year's award.

The award is for the best of the season, not the best in the last month.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sorry Kinan <3

FIFA's version of Ballon d'Or is as credible as an MTV award.

He wont win

Thiago Silva today said he fucked up in the voting, he didnt know he could vote for Neymar. Said he woulve voyed neymar, messi, zlatan

The ballon d or is meaningless

Turning into the Oscars. Usually the best movie/director of the year doesn't win.

bjaelke

Notwithstanding the foregoing articles, FIFA and the Amaury Group are entitled at any point to disregard any vote by any member(s) of the international jury in the event that such member(s) is/are deemed by FIFA and the Amaury Group, at their sole discretion, to have been associated with or involved at any time with any unethical and/or disreputable act(s) or undertaking(s). For the avoidance of doubt, FIFA and the Amaury Group are not obliged to publish such nominations nor communicate any such decision to the member(s) or other persons.
I heart FIFA.

Meier

Man, Pot 4 is BRUTAL. Any team in Pot 2 or 3 who doesn't get the Switzerland group is going to struggle getting past the group stage. Hopefully the US get the Swiss and Greece.. that'd be lovely. :)

Batongen

Banned
You can never give a player like Ronaldo that much space. Copenhagen legend Antonsson never stood a chance and he never was the aggressive type a la Skrtel to close people down quickly which meant that Ronaldo had the advantage from the get go.

Meier

Listening to the new Jake Bugg album. First listen and nothing is standing out at all.. yikes. Not ready to write it off completely yet but this may be a sophomore slump.

Wilbur

Banned
Listening to the new Jake Bugg album. First listen and nothing is standing out at all.. yikes. Not ready to write it off completely yet but this may be a sophomore slump.

He was never that great in the first place. A few decent tracks but he railed against X Factor shit while co-writing songs with people who'd written for X Factor winners. Moody little cunt.

Top Bottom