• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Lightning

Banned
Just seen the pots and I maintain that if we can avoid Germany, Spain, Brazil and hopefully Argentina and we have a great chance of topping any group we get.

Elchele

My post was better

Loooool you're serious

Roger Espinoza is your hero

He's shit for Wigan

Go home

He plays as winger for the national team
ipN5LNfsE5hwQ.gif
ipN5LNfsE5hwQ.gif

fuck Luis Fernando Suárez

Hey, guys. Forget the World Cup. Zlatan just said the World Cup won´t have any interest to anyone because he won´t be on it. Also, he says that Ronaldo isn´t the best in the world and that there are several players on the same level as Ronaldo.

Portugeezer

Hey, guys. Forget the World Cup. Zlatan just said the World Cup won´t have any interest to anyone because he won´t be on it. Also, he says that Ronaldo isn´t the best in the world and that there are several players on the same level as Ronaldo.

Is this real? Link?

Would like to see him say this.

Pulga pls

Been watching Heroes recently, and every time the girl who poisons people says "Alejandro" I think of you xoxo

its even in costa rica looool

Martyrs dies. You lived to tell the stories to your granchildren and Elizabeth, with your mind still intact. Meanwhile Wilbur is the kind of veteran you see on bumfight dvd's, eating old run over frogs for a bit of crack, he's as good as dead and Footballthread sees him as that and therefor a martyr. May his braincells rest in peace and soon be freed from the chicken fumes.

Wilbur

Banned
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-aQl1cZNjy3s/UovM_F1zVdI/AAAAAAAAAyg/obX1Xtgj_Vw/w500-h278-no/germ.gif[/IG]
BFG: 1 Clevdog: 0[/QUOTE]

but in terms of premier league titles? y/n

[quote="Willkiller, post: 90547469"]I haven't been paid yet :([/QUOTE]

It's okay baby. I'll accept a handy.

[quote="WoodenLung, post: 90547527"]Martyrs dies. You lived to tell the stories to your granchildren and Elizabeth, with your mind still intact. Meanwhile Wilbur is the kind of veteran you see on bumfight dvd's, eating old run over frogs for a bit of crack, he's as good as dead and Footballthread sees him as that and therefor a martyr. May his braincells rest in peace and soon be freed from the chicken fumes.[/QUOTE]

What a fantastic post. Can this be part of the Wilbury tales OT

Martyrs dies. You lived to tell the stories to your granchildren and Elizabeth, with your mind still intact. Meanwhile Wilbur is the kind of veteran you see on bumfight dvd's, eating old run over frogs for a bit of crack, he's as good as dead and Footballthread sees him as that and therefor a martyr. May his braincells rest in peace and soon be freed from the chicken fumes.

Elizabeth wanted a true veteran, it's true.

K1LLER7

I can't wait to get rid of this avatar :(
....And then take Bacon's which will probably be a pic of Zlatan's nose hair or somet innit.

Want to avatar bet on Arsenal winning the title this season?

I'll say no.

Will Adnan have more PL title medal's than STEVIE Gerrard?

I'll say yes.

feel

Just read that Zlatan applauded Ronaldo as he celebrated the hat-trick. Absolute legend.

edit-

izURswi8krBXh.gif

Look at that smile. Class

Addi

I ruined my stress ball watching France, holy shit, that game was awesome! Haven't felt that way since France - Portugal in the WC 2006 semifinals! That's 7,5 years ago... Almost forgot how it felt!

Top Bottom