• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Boss avatar Hitch.

I've only played Asylum and City, and the latter killed my enjoyment of the series.

CdS reckon Juventus will make an attempt to sign Lulic in January. Lazio want €15m

OMG

PAY 150 MILLION

SELL OUR STADIUM

Scum

I wonder what Forza will have to do to become equal with Gran Turismo in the general view of sim racers. GT just seems to have an aura about it which Forza doesn't, though that could well be due to the fact that NeoGaf lives in a bit of a bubble

edit: My avatar makes it look like Bats is naked between the cowl and the waist
They're both great for the genres they represent but yeah, good luck convincing GamingGAF otherwise. :lol

Nope, that shop sold them for only 30 euros. I'll take that :D

Can't argue with that.

Scum

Boss avatar Hitch.

I've only played Asylum and City, and the latter killed my enjoyment of the series.

I really enjoyed Arkham City but the "Let's make it all bigger and squash as much as can into it!" wasn't a good idea for me at all. That's why Asylum was so much more fun.

Huh? I don't particularly like racing games, the last one I enjoyed was Horizon.

Did I break some law of the racing bible?

---

Brendan Rogers, well done sir. Well done.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25042188

--

Well done Kharma. Very well done.

Saw that earlier, handled it perfectly despite a little hypocrisy saying 'I don;t talk about transfers'

Not sure whether it was a complete lie though, I'd be very surprised if there's not even been an informal enquiry. Nice of him to big up Derby as well, should smooth the passage when we shove our mighty Premier League penis up their lowly bunghole

Boss avatar Hitch.

I was really disappointed with City, mainly because I foolishly played through Asylum just before it came out and burned myself out on the formula. All 3 are really, really good though imo, and Asylum is fantastic. The camera in Origins is shoddy as fuck though. Not a fan of the fights where they throw about 6 different enemy types at you

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juventus have received permission from FIFA to field Vidal vs Livorno

I knew you would come to your senses, Blatter.

Now hand the Ballon d'Or to Cristina pls

I really enjoyed Arkham City but the "Let's make it all bigger and squash as much as can into it!" wasn't a good idea for me at all. That's why Asylum was so much more fun.
Pretty much.

The prison setting with all those easter eggs crammed in was really fun too.

Clegg

My sister is home from hospital, yay.

Been there since Sunday. Fell and broke bones in her knees. Will be in a cast for at least 3 months.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Hey that's not too bad Clegg
He's going to Juventus with Verratti, Pogba is staying. Timurid meltdown incoming.

It's funny because it's true. I can honestly see this happening in the NEAR future.

And let's not forget Ogbonna and Cerci. Marotta is on a mission to ruin Timerda's two-teaming life.

Do we even want to risk him against Livorno?

Not really, but it's nice to have him around <3 We might need him in the 2nd half.

kharma45

780Ti four-way SLI

Think about it.

7990 quad Crossfire.

Stutter heaven.

Congrats, again. Find out everything you can about Salva when you get there. :p

I will.

Yeah, until fairly recently when I left to re-enter education.

Can't say I ever had a problem with anyone who worked there, lovely bunch of people. Although it was awful, awful work depending on the project you were on. You'll have a great time, I imagine. Best of luck.

Hopefully it's not too bad then! Was it consulting you were in then?

Effort!

I'm still waiting to hear back from Microsoft and Liberty I.T. Fairly certain I botched Liberty's aptitude test. Wasn't even that hard either.

I fudged the Civil Service ones again this year somehow, it would've been my ideal choice. Have an interview thing with Citi too but I think I'll just take this guaranteed PwC offer.

panty

The campaign marca is doing for Ronaldo to win the golden ball is crazy lol.. is like running for president

Nothing wrong with that. Ronaldo deserves the Ballon ridiculo'r.

Not that I give two shits about it.

"Every year I've shown what I'm about. I've scored 40 or 50 goals a season and not everyone is capable of that. I'm not obsessed with it [the Ballon d'Or]", Ronaldo told TV channel 'RTP'. The Real Madrid star, who took home the match ball as a memento, stressed that he doesn't "have to answer to anyone", in reference to FIFA president Sepp Blatter, adding that he does his "talking on the pitch".

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
City was better than Asylum. Only video game hipsters like Yurt think otherwise.

No way. City's story was total drivel, and the city setting was totally wasted. You spend most of your time flying over it and everything interesting happens inside buildings anyway.

It's a still a good game but it's not as well designed as Asylum.

dc89

My sister is home from hospital, yay.

Been there since Sunday. Fell and broke bones in her knees. Will be in a cast for at least 3 months.

Oh damn. I wish a speedy recovery!!!

---

BZn54Z4CAAA5uA6.jpg:large

El Classico - social media style.

kharma45

No way. City's story was total drivel, and the city setting was totally wasted. You spend most of your time flying over it and everything interesting happens inside buildings anyway.

Yeah AA was miles, miles better than AC.

Wilbur

Banned

I liked flying ok

I also liked the bigger cast of characters, more varied locations, better bosses - Mr Freeze especially was brilliant - and Catwoman was pretty fun as well

shut up

I don;t know enough about sim racers to respond, and have never played Forza so can't add to any of your points :D

We're on no talk bases now. You'll only talk directly to my lawyer.

Someone's gotta pay all those medical bills for wrist injuries.

You ask so many questions and I always get the urge to answer them, I don't even know why. ;_;

Wilbur

Banned
Just found out the Dortmund/Bayern game is Saturday and I'll miss out on all the fun. Which is poo. Here's hoping Dortmund are crushed.

saymee0p61.gif

oh my god :loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool i'm fully in love with you

fuck this should have been premiered on the blog. I literally couldn't think about anything to write about international football because i fucking hate it

i would have given you 50p

please

City was better than Asylum. Only video game hipsters like Yurt think otherwise.

I'm not sure if City was actually worse, but I definitively enjoyed it way less. But what I'm unsure about is if I just had enough of that kind of batman game by the time I got halfway through City or if Arkham was actually just better. Origins I'm sure as fuck not interested in, just the title Origins is enough.... Why do game devs keep adding that to their games?

Wilbur

Banned
If Crash got in the hands of actual competent developers again that would be fantastic. Really liked the first ones.

I'm not sure if City was actually worse, but I definitively enjoyed it way less. But what I'm unsure about is if I just had enough of that kind of batman game by the time I got halfway through City or if Arkham was actually just better. Origins I'm sure as fuck not interested in, just the title Origins is enough.... Why do game devs keep adding that to their games?

Would be nice if Naughty Dog, i.e. best devs in the business and the only ones apart from Rockstar that I actually care about playing all their games due to the name itself being a pretty good mark of quality, got it back but its unlikely with Uncharted 4

And yeah, even the name Origins puts me off getting it. Maybe when its a tenner.

Would be nice if Naughty Dog, i.e. best devs in the business and the only ones apart from Rockstar that I actually care about playing all their games due to the name itself being a pretty good mark of quality, got it back but its unlikely with Uncharted 4

And yeah, even the name Origins puts me off getting it. Maybe when its a tenner.

They got two teams, the ones working on Uncharted 4 is I'm pretty sure the one that also worked on Uncharted 3, leaving the last of us team free to do something else. But it would be a bit boring with two already established IP's from naugtydog and not something that they or Sony do that much normally.

Scum

Zlatan Ibrahimovic confirms: I wasn't applauding Ronaldo

#Legend #Class #Respect
:lol

Come on, Blatter. Hand that baloon door to Messi.

Wilbur, pls. EAD Tokyo > *

Top Bottom