• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Wilbur

Banned
They got two teams, the ones working on Uncharted 4 is I'm pretty sure the one that also worked on Uncharted 3, leaving the last of us team free to do something else. But it would be a bit boring with two already established IP's from naugtydog and not something that they or Sony do that much normally.

Would be cool if they did one Uncharted and one Crash to show what they can do with the PS4 and then moved onto new shit! No need for a TLOU sequel as far as I'm concerned.

Wilbur, pls. EAD Tokyo > *

I don't even know who the fuck they are

Scum

Would be cool if they did one Uncharted and one Crash to show what they can do with the PS4 and then moved onto new shit! No need for a TLOU sequel as far as I'm concerned.

I don't even know who the fuck they are

List your Top games again and then hand in your gaming badge on your way out, Wilbury.

What if they made one where Ellie and Joel are the last people on earth, everyone else zombies, and they now had to fornicate until Joels dick got burns all over it from the friction of being the worlds new adam and eve? Sounds like something for Quantic Dream though, they could outsource it.

I just got hard:

BZoCBILCcAA40G_.jpg:large

Wilbur

Banned
MAROUADNAN FELLAINIZAJ

List your Top games again and then hand in your gaming badge on your way out, Wilbury.

ead tokyo made fifa 10?

What if they made one where Ellie and Joel are the last people on earth, everyone else zombies, and they now had to fornicate until Joels dick got burns all over it from the friction of being the worlds new adam and eve? Sounds like something for Quantic Dream though, they could outsource it.

I hope they make this actually, fuck Crash

Yen

Star Trek VI is fucking top, dick.

What about... Star Trek II?

My only experience of pre-Abrams Star Trek* is The City on the Edge of Forever, which is top, innit. Never seen the original films or TNG. Are the films any good?
*(I vaguely remember watching TOS as a 5 year old)

kharma45

Ahh cool, your hours won't be too bad. Are you doibg a qual?

Well done btw.

Contract says 37.5 hours a week so normal in that way, but the fella's interviewing me said you're up for flights to clients at say 5am and late ones back so it's probably going to suck a bit with all that.

Na there isn't a qualification alongside mine, so far as I know any way.

K1LLER7

Contract says 37.5 hours a week so normal in that way, but the fella's interviewing me said you're up for flights to clients at say 5am and late ones back so it's probably going to suck a bit with all that.

Na there isn't a qualification alongside mine, so far as I know any way.
Congratulations mate! :D

Top Bottom