• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Linius

Seeing them tomorrow! It's gonna be cold and rainy though and it's an outdoor amphitheatre.. not too excited about that part of it. :(

Haha, that doesn't sound so good :p

But they're really cool live. Had a blast when I saw them in Paris. Will go to the Paradiso gig next year in Amsterdam.

Just completed Batman: AO. Really good.

Asylum>>City=Origins

Is the plot point that people went ballistic over
the fact that Black Mask was just the Joker in disguise
?

Ending shot is immense

Carbonox

Just completed Batman: AO. Really good.

Asylum>>City=Origins

Is the plot point that people went ballistic over
the fact that Black Mask was just the Joker in disguise
?

Ending shot is immense

Yeah. Reveal was fucking awesome though.

Origins has a great story. Bugs and glitches were unbearable though.

City > Origins = Asylum pls

Salvadora

I know this is meant as a joke, but you can't pretend that signing Ozil doesn't slightly change things for Arsenal. Does it gurantee we will sign world class players? No. Does it help? Yes. You would be dumb to say it doesn't.
Yeah, exactly.

Especially in terms of Arsenal looking like a potential destination for young players. The appeal of playing under one of the most lauded managers in the world and playing with world class players like Ozil is rather large.

BZm3ZL8CMAAJNyE.jpg:large
I'd eat it

wedward

Yeah, exactly.

Especially in terms of Arsenal looking like a potential destination for young players. The appeal of playing under one of the most lauded managers in the world and playing with world class players like Ozil is rather large.

Right. And it's not like Arsenal were previously incapable of attracting top talent. The best player in the epl was begging to come to Arsenal.

And I honestly don't care what their reasoning is. If Arsenal was on the bottom of Ozil and Suarez's list of CL clubs they wanted to join, it makes now difference.

jtb

Banned
Right. And it's not like Arsenal were previously incapable of attracting top talent. The best player in the epl was begging to come to Arsenal.

And I honestly don't care what their reasoning is. If Arsenal was on the bottom of Ozil and Suarez's list of CL clubs they wanted to join, it makes now difference.

are you talking about Mata?

Arnie

Job offer from PwC, most excellent.

Keeps my good record intact too. 3 interview and 3 jobs.
Buzzing for you.

I had my first business pitch today too. Just got back to the office and my two seniors are swooning over my delivery. I only did a few slides but I definitely nailed it.

LTWheels

Job offer from PwC, most excellent.

Keeps my good record intact too. 3 interview and 3 jobs.

grats! PwC is a good company. Good luck for when you start.

I'm still stuck in the job hunting phase. Waiting to hear back the results from my telephone interview with Barclays. Got some unpaid work next week though at a good law firm which will look good for my CV. Also got a guy at a recruitment website that has taken an interest in me. Hopefully it will lead to something. I'm sick of all the waiting around and doing mind-boring applications and online tests.

Thank god footballs back this weekend...

kharma45

I need a new job a customer tried to get my attention today by calling me, Mr man....

wanna-be middle class cunt.

I can't wait to leave retail ha.

Buzzing for you.

I had my first business pitch today too. Just got back to the office and my two seniors are swooning over my delivery. I only did a few slides but I definitely nailed it.

Happy days!

grats! PwC is a good company. Good luck for when you start.

I'm still stuck in the job hunting phase. Waiting to hear back the results from my telephone interview with Barclays. Got some unpaid work next week though at a good law firm which will look good for my CV. Also got a guy at a recruitment website that has taken an interest in me. Hopefully it will lead to something. I'm sick of all the waiting around and doing mind-boring applications and online tests.

Thank god footballs back this weekend...

Aye they seem to be good, plus 10 years at number 1 in The Times Top 100 must mean they're doing something right. My cousin worked for KPMG for two years and tried to swear me off the big 4 but I was happy to take anything.

Good luck for Barclays, I didn't even make it past their online tests lol

Wow, congrats on both accomplishments. That's amazing.

Zouma being linked to City again. Maybe £10m in January.

Cheers :)

Anderson still loving life at United, what a legend.

I never want him to leave.

Meier

My brother does accounting stuff for Allen & Overy. They're constantly acquiring firms around the world or starting new ones and he helps them get their systems in order or aligned with A & O's.

bud

The Walking Dead.

tumblr_mbhkbxr0Zl1qdb4cxo1_r1_500.gif

can you spoil it for me? i gave up after the first episode of this season.

it was a shit show ever since about halfway through season one, but for some reason i enjoyed watching just how much more awful it could get in subsequent episodes and seasons. not anymore, though.

they always are

Good man

it was a shit show ever since about halfway through season one, but for some reason i enjoyed watching just how much more awful it could get in subsequent episodes and seasons. not anymore, though.

If Rick wasn;t such a badass I'd have given up on it

@Arnie, why the fuck didn't you remind us that it was Suso's birthday on the 19th? :(

dc89

Just the usual stuff happening.

---

Anyone here watched Rome? Is it worth a watch?

FootballFan

she's very sweet, though. like, she was talking about how she wants to get married.

but fuck it, i will. i'm heading out to print something and if she's online on skype later on i'll tell her this.

i hope she says something like "oh bud wow i didn't expect this from you you seem like such a sweet, innocent guy but seeing this side of you is surprisingly sexy and makes me very wet i'm ready please put your cock inside of me"

#pray4bud

Dead.

#pray4bud

Linius

I found Rome highly overrated and stopped after the first five (six?) episodes. It's good and entertaining, but I don't get why it receives so much praise.

But you are El Topo and your taste is questionable at times.

I haven't watched it yet :p

dc89

Yes, it's very great.

Actually great doesnt do it justice. Rome is a marvelous piece of tv art.

I found Rome highly overrated and stopped after the first five (six?) episodes. It's good and entertaining, but I don't get why it receives so much praise.

Well I'll have to watch it sometime and make my own decision.

---

Look what just got advertised at the top of the page.

7QylId4.png

http://store.manutd.com/stores/manu...px?pid=125024&portal=GBC-ManUtd85&location=GB

United Pls. £50 for PES 2013.

Top Bottom