• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

but it's hard not to love him

iHSh7mHETcUDK.gif

Arnie

Can't wait for Saturday.

Fellaini's joined the small time.

These are the matches he's missing out on.

Well, he would be anyway because he's been maimed by the dino regime.

hi carrick

hi robin da gimp shop

Wilbur

Banned
Can't wait for Saturday.

Fellaini's joined the small time.

These are the matches he's missing out on.

Well, he would be anyway because he's been maimed by the dino regime.

hi carrick

hi robin da gimp shop

You got decimated by Aaron 'slightly more coked up than Wilshere currently is' Ramsey while Phil Jones penetrated the entire Arsenal team.

U r welcome.

Wilbur

Banned
I've evolved beyond Google.

Adios, amigo.

le spatcher

I miss you.

And Viva.

Full time fairies.

My dreams of being a carer for children crushed for a year.

And you are swanning around the City of London making up words like some malignant Mary Poppins prick

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Khedira is not a DM, he's a box-to-box midfielder. And a very unclassy one.

Vidal is box to box

Pogba isn't a DM and he made 41 tackles.

If you don't make tackles, interceptions, assists, goals or even take throw ins, then WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ON THE PITCH?

Arnie

I miss you.

And Viva.

Full time fairies.

My dreams of being a carer for children crushed for a year.

And you are swanning around the City of London making up words like some malignant Mary Poppins prick

Spend that year masturbating and enjoying freedom.

Because after that it's over.

I don't have time to wank anymore.

Wilbur

Banned
Khedira is not a DM, he's a box-to-box midfielder. And a very unclassy one.

Khedira isn't box to box. He's corner to box to penalty area to row F to executive box to halfway line to other box, all while seemingly under the influence of vast amounts of ketamine.

Hixx

I would pay money to have Jennifer Aniston be in her Horrible Bosses role forever

I would sell kidneys

not mine though

Wilbur

Banned
wilbur still posts when there is real football

What would you rather have:

a) myself posting enough david moyes gifs to create a fistful-replicating folder

b) suen wildly calling cristiano ronaldo a cunt while salivating over the thought of his thighs simultaneously

c) hitcher asking fourteen questions in a row about the machinations of a game boy advance sp and whether or not any of the games have dlc

d) kyoufu

e) listen to frank cry about reading the thread whilst he's in the midst of reading and posting in the thread

L1NETT

Ugh relationships sometimes.

ugh

Need some more Kronenbourg.

--

I like Hitch's questions. Like an inquisitive child. Gives a nice rhythm to the thread.

arkon

What would you rather have:

a) myself posting enough david moyes gifs to create a fistful-replicating folder

b) suen wildly calling cristiano ronaldo a cunt while salivating over the thought of his thighs simultaneously

c) hitcher asking fourteen questions in a row about the machinations of a game boy advance sp and whether or not any of the games have dlc

d) kyoufu

e) listen to frank cry about reading the thread whilst he's in the midst of reading and posting in the thread

all of the above

Top Bottom