• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Salvadora

Yup. He has looked very good in the reserves. Think he is the future RB. At least until Barca start calling.

Poor Corporal.
He seems different from other Barcelona youngsters in that he comes across as quite English, in interviews at least. Toral looks more likely to have Barcelona DNA activating in the future.

Looking forward to getting a better look at him in the first team.

Lightning

Banned
I thought it was fair. Plus he's a cunt so even if it isn't fair it's ok.
LOL. That was about as fair as Chelsea's penalty against West Brom and Biscuits milked red card against Inter.

A Barca fan who have a team of cunts would know a cunt when they see one. They wouldn't know much about fair play though, that's not practiced in the La Liga.

wedward

LOL. That was about as fair as Chelsea's penalty against West Brom and Biscuits milked red card against Inter.

A Barca fan who have a team of cunts would know a cunt when they see one. Thwy wouldn't know much about fair play though, that's not practiced in the La Liga.

Messi kicked a ball directly into Real Madrid fans after the whistle. La Liga is shit.

Clegg

I remember the days when Salazar was the most frequent poster here.

He needs to come back and bring his bunny ears with him.

Arnie

Is Sturridge injured?

No, but Roy fucking Hodgson ran him to the end of the Earth on a dead leg in a pissing friendly the berk.

Can't stand that man. I really want him to be kegged in front of the world at the Maracana.

Nervous for tomorrow. My Nandos wings are spinning around without properly digesting.

thekidtait

Neo Member
Now with the money you have spent, that I can understand somewhat. The Zenit ultras are a pretty intense bunch, I would hate to get on their bad side.

Now with the money you have spent, that I can understand somewhat. The Zenit ultras are a pretty intense bunch, I would hate to get on their bad side.

It's not just this year, Zenit under Spalletti have been awful in Europe. And not just the results either, the team plays scared and defensive. It was much better under Dicky Advocaat.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
juve1_20761_immagine_ts673_400.jpg

No one can beat Vucinic apparently

Suen

lol pls return to my team. If I believe RVP being sent off was fair, I don't get what the problem is.

Lightning thinks Muller blocking Alba was fair. No hate from me just because he feels that way.
After what Alba did to Robben like the fucking prick he is he deserved everything. Even Zidane's headbutt.

Top Bottom