• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Suen

12-15 is more like it!

Did you hear about this:
I wouldn't mind it if Giovinco scored as many goals as he did for us before. But I'd rather prefer to keep Biabiany while bringing in a new striker or giving some of the younger players a chance.

Meier

Someone please buy the Brazilian FM key that Bacon saddled me with. :( I'm not gonna buy FM again until I unload it.. Nuuvem won't budge on swapping it out or giving a refund either. Fuckers.

FootballFan

PS4 wait is unbearable. Ugh.

I plan to walk in day 1 and get one, haven't preordered.

Every store has sold out ps4 preorders here, and 2nd shipment preorders are nearly all gone too, except for shipments for next year. lol

pray4FF

If that fails, I've got Pokemon X, Layton, Zelda for 2DS and Mario 3D World for WiiU to keep me busy.

Nintendo saved me.
Nintendo saved gaming.

FootballFan

Fuck, this is the most swag picture I've ever seen.
BZr9IGPIYAA5ZIy.jpg:large

Backwards compatibility would have been a killer feature for me considering the recent misfortune of my PS3 breaking.

Sony's first party games are just the definition of "meh" for me, I just can't muster any excitement (or feelings) for most of them with the notable exception of Naughty Dog.

Why is Bendtner in between Busquets and G.Neville.

Yen

What's he doing now lol
Microsoft shouldn't associate themselves with someone who makes misogynist comments and does a "rape face" but VideoGamer is fine with the "family friendly" corporate having games that depict grotesque violence and sexual content on their system?

What

I'm tired. Please explain to me where I've misunderstood things.

What does Shahid think of people who bought a PS2/PS3 to be able to do the crazy stuff on GTA? Since when has this moral clout arisen in the eyes of these people in the industry? I'm not defending KSI - I don't find him funny at all, but there appears to be a contradiction at play here. What am I missing?

We're in a business where the best selling titles are that that glorify war and violence; this is the truth for Shahid's Sony as well. If the objectification of women is morally reprehensible, then what say he on the fact that he earns a living working in such an industry?

Lightning

Banned
Whenever I see Bendtner, all i think about is how different the universe would be if he had scored that goal and knocked Barca out of the CL.
Nothing would have changed. He thought he deserved to start and reality was he was never good enough. His ego had already gotten the better of him at that point.

wedward

Nothing would have changed. He thought he deserved to start and reality was he was never good enough. His ego had already gotten the better of him at that point.

What are you talking about?

Lots of things would have changed. Arsenal would have progressed in the CL.

Not surprised this question is coming from you. Are you the twin brother of that tool in the dutch "Racist Got Talent" show?
The thing about that tool is that he makes fun of anyone, any race, any religion or any country because he is a fucking cunt. Since his music career is abysmal, he earns his money by making very insulting jokes on tv shows.

Suen

The thing about that tool is that he makes fun of anyone, any race, any religion or any country because he is a fucking cunt. Since his music career is abysmal, he earns his money by making very insulting jokes on tv shows.
Bacon pls don't defend him. Let Suen be your role model.

Top Bottom