• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Linius

I really wonder what the price for the ultimate edition for the PS4 is gonna be. That will definitely be the one I'm going for.

Suen

I really wonder what the price for the ultimate edition for the PS4 is gonna be. That will definitely be the one I'm going for.
The dutch version of the ultimate edition will be a white PS4, and not only that but it will also be manufactured in Netherlands and not in some opera house in China. Do not worry.

Linius

The dutch version of the ultimate edition will be a white PS4, and not only that but it will also be manufactured in Netherlands and not in some opera house in China. Do not worry.

Will the Vita also be white?

EDIT

J8zwAcU.jpg

Dat Zach Braff

Lord Snow

Banned
Mignolet, Flanagan, Skrtel, Sakho, Johnson, Lucas, Gerrard, Henderson, Moses, Phil, Luis is the team for tomorrow, according to people on Twitter anyway.

Moses :|

Oxx

No way man.

It's the best investment you can do. Buy some good headphones with a seperate cable so you can always buy a new one if something happens. But seriously, good sound quality is a must. Please don't buy some cheap ass shit :(

Maybe just a cheap pair for the gym. I swear my sweaty ears corrode the wiring.

LTWheels

Mignolet, Flanagan, Skrtel, Sakho, Johnson, Lucas, Gerrard, Henderson, Moses, Phil, Luis is the team for tomorrow, according to people on Twitter anyway.

Moses :|

Would rather go to 1 up front and use Allen as an extra man in midfield. Also means that Henderson and Cout can push up further.

Salvadora

I feel that way too, but Vita prices will probably drop even further so it's a difficult one.

I just wish the PS4 had some compelling games. My general rule of thumb is 3 "must play" games before I pick up a console.

Zabojnik

Cellino: "Nainggolan could go to Juve in January."

Cellino is also contemplating moving to Florida permanently. Says he feels more 'free' there than he does in Italy.

Take him, Florida. Please.

I feel that way too, but Vita prices will probably drop even further so it's a difficult one.

I just wish the PS4 had some compelling games. My general rule of thumb is 3 "must play" games before I pick up a console.

I think by June there will be more than 3 must play games on it, if you don't get the multiplatforms anywhere else (Why would you?)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Amauri hasn't scored in Serie A for 1358 minutes (22 hours and 38 mins)

2dsl2wy.jpg

Cellino: "Nainggolan could go to Juve in January."

Cellino is also contemplating moving to Florida permanently. Says he feels more 'free' there than he does in Italy.

Take him, Florida. Please.

Nainggolan is brilliant. Pls believe me.

So how many people in here are getting a PS4 day one with FIFA 14? I need to know if I should set up a EU club or just roll with the US club. I would rather not play on US servers if there is enough of us EU guys.

Salvadora

I think by June there will be more than 3 must play games on it, if you don't get the multiplatforms anywhere else (Why would you?)
It depends on the person, I suppose.

I'm not enamoured by Sony first party titles generally so Killzone, Knack, Infamous and all that jazz don't appeal to me. On the multiplatform front, there has been nothing so far that has screamed next generation. Lots of things that I probably would pick up down the line (like AC: BF, BF), but none of that stuff is must have. Basically give me Witcher 3 or give me death.

Zabojnik

Amauri hasn't scored in Serie A for 1358 minutes (22 hours and 38 mins)

But he just got back!

Amauri+Costa+Crociere.jpg

Nainggolan is brilliant. Pls believe me.

Oh, I do. Would be a great addition to our midfield, since Asa will apparently never play there again. I'm just worried we'll be forced to overpay for him. Although Cellino does seem strangely affable towards Marotta and Radja's wish to join a big club. Still, I'm thinking 12-15M€.

Lightning

Banned

This is why I'm waiting and launch consoles are not always the most reliable is the other reason why I'm waiting.

Sony's first party's games are what I want. Anything that I can play on my PS3 I see no reason to buy a PS4 to play the same game with nicer graphics. I don't care much for graphics and the PS4 not being backwards compatible is a bit of a piss off.

Zabojnik

Giovinco - Biabiany ain't happening, imo. Not now, at least. Maybe, maybe in the summer, if we bring in Gabbiadini or Zaza and Giovinco finally realizes he'll never take Del Piero's place at Juve.

Salvadora

Fuck, this is the most swag picture I've ever seen.

This is why I'm waiting and launch consoles are not always the most reliable is the other reason why I'm waiting.

Sony's first party's games are what I want. Anything that I can play on my PS3 I see no reason to buy a PS4 to play the same game with nicer graphics. I don't care much for graphics and the PS4 not being backwards compatible is a bit of a piss off.
Backwards compatibility would have been a killer feature for me considering the recent misfortune of my PS3 breaking.

Sony's first party games are just the definition of "meh" for me, I just can't muster any excitement (or feelings) for most of them with the notable exception of Naughty Dog.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Giovinco - Biabiany ain't happening, imo. Not now, at least. Maybe, maybe in the summer, if we bring in Gabbiadini or Zaza and Giovinco finally realizes he'll never take Del Piero's place at Juve.

It makes sense though. A loan to Parma so he can win his place back with the Azzurri and a winger for Conte!

Zabojnik

It makes sense though. A loan to Parma so he can win his place back with the Azzurri and a winger for Conte!

I may make sense, but Giovinco will never accept a move back to Parma. He'd see it as another 'defeat', another rejection from the club he loves, another step back in his career. He'll have to accept it eventually, but for now I'm sure he'd rather warm the bench at Juve than go back to Parma.

So Chiellini - Vidal - Caceres defense against Livorno. Che dio ce la mandi buona.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I may make sense, but Giovinco will never accept a move back to Parma. He'd see it as another 'defeat', another rejection from the club he loves, another step back in his career. He'll have to accept it eventually, but for now I'm sure he'd rather warm the bench at Juve than go back to Parma.

So Chiellini - Vidal - Caceres defense against Livorno. Che dio ce la mandi buona.

-_-

A Vidal-Cacees defense did admirably well once!
KuGsj.gif

Lightning

Banned
Fuck, this is the most swag picture I've ever seen.

Backwards compatibility would have been a killer feature for me considering the recent misfortune of my PS3 breaking.

Sony's first party games are just the definition of "meh" for me, I just can't muster any excitement (or feelings) for most of them with the notable exception of Naughty Dog.
That picture is amazing awesome!

lol no regarding Sony's games. Ratchet and Clank games fill me with joy, not a 1st party game but a Sony ip game, and you get games like Folklore which I enjoyed a lot despite the sales. Sony first party is not only restricted to just Sony owned teams but also 3rd party deals where Sony help in development.

Arnie

I'll be getting FIFA about a week after launch when I've had time to complete Killzone and trade it in.

God, after such a stressful week I can't tell you how happy I am to just sit in with some chicken and watch Boardwalk Empire, with the Merseyside derby when I wake up.

Top Bottom